• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded

I'm currently in only one other active group, but the guy's a writing beast and it makes me so conscious abiut my writing! Aha, and this one really is a Casual RP, so I enjoy this one a lot. Lets just hope we can get it rolling a bit more

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I'm currently in only one other active group, but the guy's a writing beast and it makes me so conscious abiut my writing! Aha, and this one really is a Casual RP, so I enjoy this one a lot. Lets just hope we can get it rolling a bit more
Yeah.

And now we play the waiting game...

Where did most of the group go? There's like five of us playing, and like twenty different characters that got CS. Actually only about ten started to RP, so there's that.

@NightSky @IsolatedBeat

While we're in a group, how does the idea of taking turns posting sound? It's a bit slow, but since the three of us are together it'll be much easier to keep someone from falling behind. It's been efficient for a few of groups I've been in the past, but completely up to you two.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
@NightSky @IsolatedBeat
While we're in a group, how does the idea of taking turns posting sound? It's a bit slow, but since the three of us are together it'll be much easier to keep someone from falling behind. It's been efficient for a few of groups I've been in the past, but completely up to you two.
Sounds good, I seem to be in quite a different time zone so that would help me not miss out on all the drama and stuffs.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Alrighty, wanna go next then? Just gonna finishing something up and I'll be right back. 15 minutes at max
Okay. ^_^ may take a little while I'm a bit distracted but I'll work on it.

In a little bit I'm going to have to leave until later but I could have Grayson get lost while I'm gone so that you guys may continue. Are you planning on Cyrus and Olivia getting together in any way? Because an infatuation with each other could be the distraction that causes Grayson to find herself lost.

Well, I'll leave that matter up to her. I made Cyrus out to be flirty in general, if thats what you saw through my posts. I wouldn't mind with whichever one happens, but Cyrus isn't going to change much

Oh crap, you responded to me. Sorry, I didn't get a notification on the main RP thread. Mind waiting til @IsolatedBeat responds to it? We're taking turns RPing so no one in our exploration group closer inland doesn't get left behind. If you want to edit it so you instead meet up with her other character Jacob and @JJKab 's character, you can! Or even @Otakubeats , who is alone at the moment.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Oh crap, you responded to me. Sorry, I didn't get a notification on the main RP thread. Mind waiting til @IsolatedBeat responds to it? We're taking turns RPing so no one in our exploration group closer inland doesn't get left behind. If you want to edit it so you instead meet up with her other character Jacob and @JJKab 's character, you can! Or even @Otakubeats , who is alone at the moment.
Sup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back