• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded OOC

Okay so I was wondering if you could tell a bit more about the island? Like things you think we 'need' to know? (Are there coconuts, bananas,...? what kind of animals and wildlife it there or rather is it like there is a rainforest or is it a different type of island?...)
Just wondering :)

I'm wondering at what point in the story timeline we'll be starting. Kinda hoping to start a bit before the boat goes down to add a little intro context to some of our characters!

I'm wondering at what point in the story timeline we'll be starting. Kinda hoping to start a bit before the boat goes down to add a little intro context to some of our characters!
Thats a good idea. I might start it a couple days before the crash then so our chaaracters can get to know each other.

also I was just reading and saw you wrote there will be some lizard natives? Like lizard the reptile or is there something I misunderstood?

okay ignore that post I just realized they aren't people (I just read lizard native and jumped to a conclusion) but only lizards so yeah... sorry

Hey, I saw you added some poisonous plants, I was wondering if we could add some other herb-aly type plants for the island? Maybe something that would help wounds as an example. I made my character to have some understanding with them, so it would be cool to have a couple that could help rather than hinder as well. I'd be willing to research for it. ^^

Haha thanks dude! Hopefully we'll be able to add a couple c:
Also, I haven't really spoken to anyone else in the roleplay yet so, hi! :p

Edit NexNight NexNight bc I suck at remembering to quote people

Okay everyone I will work on starting this roleplay soon, feel free to add to the information page any way you want! just make a post on the information thread and I'll get round to deleting it and adding it in to the main information page!

Was also thinking, since there are going to be a bunch of 'ghost towns' so to speak were natives used to live and were european minors used to live we could find old tools, old medicines old books ect there!

NexNight NexNight Zenna Zenna Zelda Zelda NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Cara Cara SinisterFreak SinisterFreak Raider dog Raider dog Kabboom Kabboom Trappy Trappy

vixe vixe
Once you're done with your sheet I'll open up the roleplay :) are you able to get it done soon or do you need more time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back