• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stranded in space(private)

Little gasmask

Your annoying communist neighbour
so this rp is just for me and my friends so please don't ask me to join.

The Marine-9 was of high expectations. However it failed to even get passed our solar system. Most people were informed that a robot was inside, not 2 souls stuck inside the spacecraft. While trying to get back on earth the 2 sole survivours of the failed mission "Marine-9" were captured by a unkown alien race. The aliens have found lot of intrest in earth as it cointaned lot of water which was needed to cool down the alien planet for dehydration. Will you save the earth @communistic chairor will you play video games till the end of time

89d40925-419c-4f87-b9c3-f36d019eae44.jpg

the alien space craft

i

marine-9

Astana (where the spacecraft was launched from)

Please don't join as this is a private rp.

Name

reason for joining marine-9 mission

rank in space-marines

pic

bio

personality

Name: Stefan Keinster

reason for joining marine-9 mission:Was one of the best space-marines in Germany and so he was invited to take part in the first mission to have a spacecraft exit our solar system.

rank in space-marines: 3rd class Captain mayor

pic:
09bf6a7bbc8af5d5f7f534a2c32b07d2.jpg

bio: Stefan was a keen kid back in the 2080's. He had your avrage hoverboard. Exept one day he got stranded in a dessert. From there he could see the stars and not the pollutions in the city. After graduating Lamanosov colledge he started studing astronomy and to this day is one of the best astronomers in germany thanks to his discoveries.

personality: Rp it out

Name: Lobo

reason for joining marine-9 mission: to create a new robot troop to fight

rank in space-marines: engineer, pilot, scientist

pic

bio was born in Germany and had mind problems and likes to see when useless stuff or bad person suffer

personality: sadistic

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back