• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob slowly lowered her down onto a big piece of shrapnel from the plane. It was stable. "If you put your leg up right here," he said, gesturing to a higher section of the shrapnel. "It will alleviate some of the pressure. At least until we can figure out what more we can do. What happened, if I may ask?" Her face was still flushed, though he didn't know whether it was from the pain or him picking her up, which he realized could've been considered rude and possibly weird.
Grayson shook her head. "I don't remember anything during or after the crash." She hopped over a fallen tree and waited for the other two to get over. "Let's look for any trails. It could be people or we could follow animals to a source of water. Right?"

@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210
NightSky said:
Olivia limped along next to them; her limp was less noticeable now. Her wound was healing nicely and she hoped she would be back to climbing trees properly soon. "I have absolutely zero idea where we are headed." She admitted with a slight laugh. Honestly she just didn't want to stay put and searching around would allow them to possibly find more supplies.
Olivia nodded her head in agreement with Grayson. "Sounds good."
Cyrus would follow behind the two, hoping to make sure he can keep both of them in sight, instead of one getting lost. Every now and then he would pick up one of the fallen branches, his idea to create a makeshift bat or spear. With what they had at the plane, he would be sure to find some sort of blade to fashion it into a spear.

Thinking back on the new shelter they had, it reminded him that he had left a majority of what Olivia and he had gathered before meeting up with the group. Including the material possessions of the deceased passengers. "I'll have to go back later then..", thinking to hims lf as they continued to traverse the greenery. "Hey Grayson, you pulled out a phone earlier didn't you? Maybe higher ground'll get you a signal. Olivia actually climbs too, so she could pull out some kind of monkey stunt and get to the top." His voice carefree, he had called out to the front like he didn't mind if creatures in their surroundings couldn't hear them.

Ty eventually found a small stream, and marked it on his map. He decided to sit for a bit before heading back.

"Yeah it's Jacob's. I'm hoping we can get a signal but..." She didn't want to share her negative thoughts. It seemed unlikely that they would get a signal. Otherwise, wouldn't there be a helicopter by now? If they were close enough to Europe at least. She looked around the general area. They were moving deeper into the woods. "All it's good for right now is a flashlight if we need one, pictures, and games. Which pretty much means it's useless right now. It's fully charged right now, let's attempt to keep it that way. But it runs down by itself so let's find something useful before we run out."

((I'm hoping that Grayson or whoever has the phone can use it to take a picture of the supposed monster later when it is introduced))

Jacob nodded and kneeled down beside Michelle. "Do you mind?" he said cautiously, as he lifted her hair from the back of her neck.

((Can you describe the wounds in more detail so I know how to react?))

@NightSky

@AceOfSpades0210

@JJKab

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus would follow behind the two, hoping to make sure he can keep both of them in sight, instead of one getting lost. Every now and then he would pick up one of the fallen branches, his idea to create a makeshift bat or spear. With what they had at the plane, he would be sure to find some sort of blade to fashion it into a spear.
Thinking back on the new shelter they had, it reminded him that he had left a majority of what Olivia and he had gathered before meeting up with the group. Including the material possessions of the deceased passengers. "I'll have to go back later then..", thinking to hims lf as they continued to traverse the greenery. "Hey Grayson, you pulled out a phone earlier didn't you? Maybe higher ground'll get you a signal. Olivia actually climbs too, so she could pull out some kind of monkey stunt and get to the top." His voice carefree, he had called out to the front like he didn't mind if creatures in their surroundings couldn't hear them.
IsolatedBeat said:
"Yeah it's Jacob's. I'm hoping we can get a signal but..." She didn't want to share her negative thoughts. It seemed unlikely that they would get a signal. Otherwise, wouldn't there be a helicopter by now? If they were close enough to Europe at least. She looked around the general area. They were moving deeper into the woods. "All it's good for right now is a flashlight if we need one, pictures, and games. Which pretty much means it's useless right now. It's fully charged right now, let's attempt to keep it that way. But it runs down by itself so let's find something useful before we run out."
((I'm hoping that Grayson or whoever has the phone can use it to take a picture of the supposed monster later when it is introduced))

Jacob nodded and kneeled down beside Michelle. "Do you mind?" he said cautiously, as he lifted her hair from the back of her neck.

@NightSky

@AceOfSpades0210

@JJKab
"I can do monkey stunts and many of them. Just let me know when." She smiled tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear which had come loose from her blonde braid. "At least we do have a phone, mine was smashed to pieces." Olivia remembered pulling out her smashed up phone from her bag. She did want a new phone but she was just going to wait until a newer model came out. She didn't expect her phone to be so badly broken before she got a new one.

IsolatedBeat said:

@NightSky

@AceOfSpades0210

@JJKab
NightSky said:
"I can do monkey stunts and many of them. Just let me know when." She smiled tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear which had come loose from her blonde braid. "At least we do have a phone, mine was smashed to pieces." Olivia remembered pulling out her smashed up phone from her bag. She did want a new phone but she was just going to wait until a newer model came out. She didn't expect her phone to be so badly broken before she got a new one.
"There you go! Don't even have to worry about a signal anymore!" Cyrus exclaimed with a laugh, his hands lightly tapping his pockets in search of his own phone before he remembered it was in his bag before the crash. "Not sure where mine is at the moment, should be in my bag around here somewhere. Someone got Find My Phone installed right now?" He joked, biting at the corner of his lip at the thought of his belongings. He then looked over at Grayson, keeping in mind that she might be in possession of one of their most important tools. "Well the fires from the crash have gone out, so that flashlight of yours may very well be the only source of light we have until we can get a steady fire going. As an emergency of course."

From his position in the back, he went back and forth from the bases of the tree trunk, picking up some of the sturdier branches he managed to find. In his hands he held two, a thicker one about the length of his thigh, and one about shoulder height but wasn't strong enough to hold his weight. The first, he wasn't sure what to do with, but the second may be useful as a temporary spear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney drifted off to sleep as the sun went down, while a few more survivors trickled in. He woke up early in the morning, hoping the plane crash had all just been a bad dream. He sighed as reality settled in, the feel of the soft sand beneath him shattering his hopes even as they were formed. At least the cut on his head didn’t hurt anymore. He sat up, looking around their haphazard camp site. It probably wouldn’t take too long for rescue to come, what with the international attention plane crashes always receive, but they’d have to survive until help did arrive. They could probably build a signal fire or something.

He stood up and stretched, as he basked in the sunrise. Everyone else was still asleep, so he wandered off to get some exercise. He jogged down the beach for about ten minutes, ending up back at a major part of the wrecked plane. All of the fires on the plane had gone out, so he figured if the plane was going to explode any more it would have done so by then.

Rodney found one of the luggage compartments on the bottom plane. Naturally, he tried to pry it open. Stuck. Of course. Fortunately, this was the type of situation where brute force was the best answer. The 6’4” weightlifter grasped the handle and pulled, exerting his full strength. He roared as he yanked the door off, dropping it to the sand. He pulled all the suitcases and bags out of the compartment, lining them up several feet up shore. He repeated the process at a second compartment, but the rest had broken open, scattering the luggage throughout the island. All in all he had about thirty-five pieces of luggage, though his own big blue suitcase was not among them. It wasn’t a great loss to him; he hadn’t taken much with him to Australia. Losing his clothing was the worst part, if only because it would be hard to find anything his size among the belongs of the deceased passengers.

Time to search, Rodney thought, as he zipped open a big red suitcase. A little black dress, women’s underwear… Nothing useful in the first one. The second wasn’t any better. It was a kid’s suitcase. Full of toys and little kid clothes. He sighed; he hadn’t seen any really little kids among the survivors. He gave up on that one pretty quickly, turning to a brown duffel bag. Jackpot!

Whoever had owned the bag was clearly a heavy smoker; there was an entire carton of cigarettes along with a few loose packs. Rodney could not stand the things; little cancer sticks, he called them. What he was really interested in, of course, was the pair of lighters! After a bit more digging, he even found a box of matches! Satisfied, he pocketed the lighters and matches, then dragged all of the luggage further away from the ocean. He certainly didn’t want them to be carried away when the tide came in!

As he wandered back to the group, he came across a smaller group. He didn’t recognize any of them, but he had gone to sleep early and woken up even earlier, so he might have just missed them.

“Hey there,” Rodney said, waving at the man holding the small tree branches.

@AceOfSpades0210 @NightSky @IsolatedBeat

Grayson couldn't find the same enthusiasm that the group shared. She noticed that Cyrus continued to pick up branches and foraging through the brush. "Why are you...?" She thought about it for a second. "Hey wait, can you fashion a fishing pole out of that? I know it's a lot to ask but if I have one, I can fish. Maybe a spear, I don't know." A man approached. Her heart pumped quickly. Was he from the crash or from the island? Her heart seemed to drop when he obviously carried objects from the crash. Man, was he a big guy though.

@AceOfSpades0210

@NightSky

@Kencen

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"There you go! Don't even have to worry about a signal anymore!" Cyrus exclaimed with a laugh, his hands lightly tapping his pockets in search of his own phone before he remembered it was in his bag before the crash. "Not sure where mine is at the moment, should be in my bag around here somewhere. Someone got Find My Phone installed right now?" He joked, biting at the corner of his lip at the thought of his belongings. He then looked over at Grayson, keeping in mind that she might be in possession of one of their most important tools. "Well the fires from the crash have gone out, so that flashlight of yours may very well be the only source of light we have until we can get a steady fire going. As an emergency of course."
From his position in the back, he went back and forth from the bases of the tree trunk, picking up some of the sturdier branches he managed to find. In his hands he held two, a thicker one about the length of his thigh, and one about shoulder height but wasn't strong enough to hold his weight. The first, he wasn't sure what to do with, but the second may be useful as a temporary spear.
IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson couldn't find the same enthusiasm that the group shared. She noticed that Cyrus continued to pick up branches and foraging through the brush. "Why are you...?" She thought about it for a second. "Hey wait, can you fashion a fishing pole out of that? I know it's a lot to ask but if I have one, I can fish. Maybe a spear, I don't know." A man approached. Her heart pumped quickly. Was he from the crash or from the island? Her heart seemed to drop when he obviously carried objects from the crash. Man, was he a big guy though.
@AceOfSpades0210

@NightSky

@Kencen
Olivia was humming to herself, almost in a world of her own. She did let out a little giggle at the mention of Find My Phone but the majority of what else was being said washed over her head. She was just feeling a little odd and still getting used to the fact the plane crashed. The sound of Grayson and Cyrus's voices were calming though but were getting a little quieter as Olivia moved a few steps faster ahead of them. After walking for a few minutes a new voice emerged. This managed to snap Olivia out of her daydream. She spun around to look behind her to see quite a muscular man approaching them; she tilted her head slightly not remembering if she had seen him before.

@Kencen

Last edited by a moderator:
IsolatedBeat said:

@NightSky

@AceOfSpades0210

@JJKab
Michelle nodded, wincing slightly, as she closed her eyes, letting him do what he had to do

Her leg was a complete mess of bruises. Her knee was covered in one big bruise, and on the lower part of the leg, there were several small cuts, one of them bigger than the other. It was located on her foot. It was this cut that was making her unable to walk on this leg.

Meanwhile, back of the neck had few cuts, but the most major one was on the back of it, near the right shoulder. It was bleeding slowly.

"Please make it as painless as possible" She said quietly.

Kencen said:
Rodney drifted off to sleep as the sun went down, while a few more survivors trickled in. He woke up early in the morning, hoping the plane crash had all just been a bad dream. He sighed as reality settled in, the feel of the soft sand beneath him shattering his hopes even as they were formed. At least the cut on his head didn’t hurt anymore. He sat up, looking around their haphazard camp site. It probably wouldn’t take too long for rescue to come, what with the international attention plane crashes always receive, but they’d have to survive until help did arrive. They could probably build a signal fire or something.
He stood up and stretched, as he basked in the sunrise. Everyone else was still asleep, so he wandered off to get some exercise. He jogged down the beach for about ten minutes, ending up back at a major part of the wrecked plane. All of the fires on the plane had gone out, so he figured if the plane was going to explode any more it would have done so by then.

Rodney found one of the luggage compartments on the bottom plane. Naturally, he tried to pry it open. Stuck. Of course. Fortunately, this was the type of situation where brute force was the best answer. The 6’4” weightlifter grasped the handle and pulled, exerting his full strength. He roared as he yanked the door off, dropping it to the sand. He pulled all the suitcases and bags out of the compartment, lining them up several feet up shore. He repeated the process at a second compartment, but the rest had broken open, scattering the luggage throughout the island. All in all he had about thirty-five pieces of luggage, though his own big blue suitcase was not among them. It wasn’t a great loss to him; he hadn’t taken much with him to Australia. Losing his clothing was the worst part, if only because it would be hard to find anything his size among the belongs of the deceased passengers.

Time to search, Rodney thought, as he zipped open a big red suitcase. A little black dress, women’s underwear… Nothing useful in the first one. The second wasn’t any better. It was a kid’s suitcase. Full of toys and little kid clothes. He sighed; he hadn’t seen any really little kids among the survivors. He gave up on that one pretty quickly, turning to a brown duffel bag. Jackpot!

Whoever had owned the bag was clearly a heavy smoker; there was an entire carton of cigarettes along with a few loose packs. Rodney could not stand the things; little cancer sticks, he called them. What he was really interested in, of course, was the pair of lighters! After a bit more digging, he even found a box of matches! Satisfied, he pocketed the lighters and matches, then dragged all of the luggage further away from the ocean. He certainly didn’t want them to be carried away when the tide came in!

As he wandered back to the group, he came across a smaller group. He didn’t recognize any of them, but he had gone to sleep early and woken up even earlier, so he might have just missed them.

“Hey there,” Rodney said, waving at the man holding the small tree branches.

IsolatedBeat said:
@AceOfSpades0210

@NightSky

@Kencen
NightSky said:
Olivia was humming to herself, almost in a world of her own. She did let out a little giggle at the mention of Find My Phone but the majority of what else was being said washed over her head. She was just feeling a little odd and still getting used to the fact the plane crashed. The sound of Grayson and Cyrus's voices were calming though but were getting a little quieter as Olivia moved a few steps faster ahead of them. After walking for a few minutes a new voice emerged. This managed to snap Olivia out of her daydream. She spun around to look behind her to see quite a muscular man approaching them; she tilted her head slightly not remembering if she had seen him before.
@Kencen
"Ah, another survivor." Cyrus had almost instinctively raised the branches to hit the other male, surprised at his appearance closer inland than at the shore. "So there are more of us, then. Anyone else with you?" He asked, more cautious than eager to do introductions.

"I can make a fishing pole or a spear no problem, a fishing pole might actually ve a better idea for this flimsier one anyway. Problem is, I don't have any thread." His lips shaped into a small frown, but held onto the branches anyway.

(Sorry its short, I'm running out of things to say and extremely tired for some odd reason.)

“Yeah, I spent the night with a group, over yonder,” Rodney replied, waving back in the general direction of the camp. “I fell asleep early- jet lag, you know? There were actually a few more when I woke up, also real early, and I went off on my own. They should still be back over there; some of them are hurt. Anyway, I’m Rodney. You?” He addressed his question at all three survivors, glancing back and forth between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back