• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"How about minding your own business? Especially since it's about my limits." Cyrus gritted his teeth, truly annoyed by this opposing individual. "Humans can go a week without water, what gives you the right to justify that I can't go a day?" Then pushing away from the wall, he faced Ty with clenched fists at his side. "If you really want me to hit you, be ready to take care of yourself." Cyrus knows his limits, he's tested them before, and knows when he absolutely had to give in. Right now was not that time, especially with someone else telling him what to do, and basically trying to hold him there against his own will.
Ty stared him down. "I'm only repeating to you what our doctor had said. You were dehydrated and feverish. I know how long a human can go without water, doesn't mean it's healthy. Now why don't you do something productive if you say you are absolutely fine without help. I am gonna go find water. We only have a few of us that can be productive and I plan to make use of what little light we have left. I dunno about you but I want to get home to my parents." With that said, he turned and disappeared into the treeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry I was eating dinner!!! What drama you guys are O_O))

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"How about minding your own business? Especially since it's about my limits." Cyrus gritted his teeth, truly annoyed by this opposing individual. "Humans can go a week without water, what gives you the right to justify that I can't go a day?" Then pushing away from the wall, he faced Ty with clenched fists at his side. "If you really want me to hit you, be ready to take care of yourself." Cyrus knows his limits, he's tested them before, and knows when he absolutely had to give in. Right now was not that time, especially with someone else telling him what to do, and basically trying to hold him there against his own will.
Otakubeats said:
Ty shook his head. "If you can't accept that people want to help you, that's your loss." He turned, pulling out the sharp metal scrap he ventured off to find resources.
@AceOfSpades0210
Grayson stood back and watched the bantering. What in the world could she do? Her adrenaline began running through her. Her head raced with anxiety, unable to take so much trauma in one day. Before she knew it, Ty had finally left and she let out a sigh of relief. "It was probably best that he left... You have to understand, he's obviously helping people as a distraction. I mean..." She laughed hesitantly. "We have gone through a lot today."

Otakubeats said:
Ty stared him down. "I'm only repeating to you what our doctor had said. You were dehydrated and feverish. I know how long a human can go without water, doesn't mean it's healthy. Now why don't you do something productive if you say you are absolutely fine without help. I am gonna go find water. We only have a few of us that can be productive and I plan to make use of what little light we have left. I dunno about you but I want to get home to my parents." With that said, he turned and disappeared into the treeline.
"There's a fine line between healthy, and useless." Cyrus grunted, biting at his teeth as he suppressed trying to hit the individual in front of him. "Someone who isn't completely healthy, can still effectively get a job done just as well as everyone else." Now straightening his stance til he was able to stand up with a straight spine and broad shoulder like he did on a daily basis. "I wouldn't be getting up if I wasn't trying to go and get something done, genius." His tone sarcastic, raising his brow as he faked a surprised look. "This one bothers me.." Cyrus thought to himself, even speaking to him seethed some sort of anger from his tone. He was relieved when Ty finally left, his anger disappating until it had nearly gone away.

IsolatedBeat said:
((Sorry I was eating dinner!!! What drama you guys are O_O))
Grayson stood back and watched the bantering. What in the world could she do? Her adrenaline began running through her. Her head raced with anxiety, unable to take so much trauma in one day. Before she knew it, Ty had finally left and she let out a sigh of relief. "It was probably best that he left... You have to understand, he's obviously helping people as a distraction. I mean..." She laughed hesitantly. "We have gone through a lot today."
Cyrus turned to face Grayson, his face maintaining a serious demeanor but not rage-induced like he had with Ty. "I'd prefer he didn't use me as a stress reliever," he scoffed as his right hand went up to massage his left shoulder, "I can fend for myself. He'd best learn where his limits are with us, he's a complete stranger after all." Letting out a relieved sigh, he tried cracking a smile, albeit it was a halfsmile that did little to hide what remained of his tense attitude. "Anything useful I could be doing then?" He asked her calmly, looking around the area for a job, whether it be cleaning up the area or scrounging for goods.

Grayson laughed. "Yeah, I understand what you mean." She clasped her hands behind her back and gestured for him to begin walking with her. "I haven't checked anything out yet, I guess I've kind of been in shock. I think it's a good idea to begin looking around this place though. Who knows where we're at?" It definitely had to be an island though. They were flying overseas when the crash happened.

IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson laughed. "Yeah, I understand what you mean." She clasped her hands behind her back and gestured for him to begin walking with her. "I haven't checked anything out yet, I guess I've kind of been in shock. I think it's a good idea to begin looking around this place though. Who knows where we're at?" It definitely had to be an island though. They were flying overseas when the crash happened.
"Ah, okay. Let's go find something to do then." Cyrus responded, eager to get out and do something. His gaze searched the area for a glimpse of Olivia, for assurance that she was doing well, but put it to the aside for now. If anything, he would check on her later. He walked forward with a light limp, not noticeable unless one was watching how he walked for an extended period of time. "Ready whenever you are, Grayson."

@JJKab "Alrighty, let me just grab my brother." They approached the group and Grayson pulled her brother away. "Sorry, I need him," she said to Michelle. "Follow us if you'd like." Jacob looked confused and almost irritated. "What is it, sis?" He looked at Cyrus, noticing he was walking with her. "Uh, hi. I'm Jacob." Grayson didn't let him speak anymore. "Listen, want to go check this place out with us? We have to go see what is on this island." Jacob shook his head. "I don't think it's a good idea to walk off this early. Nobody seems really ready and you can't go off alone." Grayson rolled her eyes.

@AceOfSpades0210

IsolatedBeat said:
@JJKab "Alrighty, let me just grab my brother." They approached the group and Grayson pulled her brother away. "Sorry, I need him," she said to Michelle. "Follow us if you'd like." Jacob looked confused and almost irritated. "What is it, sis?" He looked at Cyrus, noticing he was walking with her. "Uh, hi. I'm Jacob." Grayson didn't let him speak anymore. "Listen, want to go check this place out with us? We have to go see what is on this island." Jacob shook his head. "I don't think it's a good idea to walk off this early. Nobody seems really ready and you can't go off alone." Grayson rolled her eyes.
@AceOfSpades0210
Cyrus almost agreed with Jacob, and would have said something if it weren't for the fact he had just fought with a different survivor earlier about him being useless. He doubted himself for just a moment, before trying to put on the most reassuring smile he could. "The name is Cyrus," nodding his head to acknowledge that he had heard the other male's introduction. "And I wholeheartedly agree, it's too early to be wandering the island alone. But what about if there were three of us? You sister, you, and I." His head tilted to point towards Grayson, eyebrows rose to indicate Jacob in front of him, and he pointed at himself with his thumb. "I may be a stranger to the two of you, but taking you two on at the same time is idiotic, especially in my condition." He hated pointing out his own weakness to nearly strangers, but he said it to make a point, and hopefully to do something useful now that he was up.

Ty walked, making small indents on trees and scribbles on the notepad as he walked. So far, he'd managed to find a few rock overhangs and small clearings, but no water source yet.

Jacob nodded along with what Cyrus was saying until he mentioned until he mentioned the stupidity of taking both of them on. He raised his eyebrows in concern and squinted accusingly. "Why would we have to worry about that in the first place?" Jacob would never let his sister go with anyone. Especially anyone who has their mind on violence in the first place. Grayson laughed nervously. "What?" She turned towards Cyrus. "You don't have to answer that, he's just overprotective."

IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob nodded along with what Cyrus was saying until he mentioned until he mentioned the stupidity of taking both of them on. He raised his eyebrows in concern and squinted accusingly. "Why would we have to worry about that in the first place?" Jacob would never let his sister go with anyone. Especially anyone who has their mind on violence in the first place. Grayson laughed nervously. "What?" She turned towards Cyrus. "You don't have to answer that, he's just overprotective."
Cyrus chuckled and took note of his defensiveness, raising his hands out in front of him. "No, no, sorry I didn't mean to come up as violent.. it was sorta just reassurance, since I was worried you didn't trust me because I'm a stranger." He scratched the back of his head, unsure of whether he was going about it the right way. "I would do the same for my baby sister, Jacob, so I guess I understand why you'd jump to that." He hadn't mentioned his baby sister to anyone since landing, generally keeping that fact to himself, and had kept it quiet up until now. "So how about it, let's go?"

IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob stood up from where him and his sister were resting and decided to get to know the people they were supposedly stranded with. He watched over Grayson as he approached Olivia and Michelle and the rest of the group. "Hello, I'm Jason." He extended his hand. "Oh, you must be a swimmer!" His face flushed. "Sorry, I've been a lifeguard for six years. I can kind of tell."
Grayson lifted her head to watch her brother converse. She wasn't entirely ready to make conversation with anyone. The corner of her lip curved downwards in a frown.
Michelle smiled a little, as she took Jason's hand, shaking it gently. Her cherks bere bright pink, but that's another story.

"Yeah... I am, a-ctually" She said quietly.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus chuckled and took note of his defensiveness, raising his hands out in front of him. "No, no, sorry I didn't mean to come up as violent.. it was sorta just reassurance, since I was worried you didn't trust me because I'm a stranger." He scratched the back of his head, unsure of whether he was going about it the right way. "I would do the same for my baby sister, Jacob, so I guess I understand why you'd jump to that." He hadn't mentioned his baby sister to anyone since landing, generally keeping that fact to himself, and had kept it quiet up until now. "So how about it, let's go?"
JJKab said:
Michelle smiled a little, as she took Jason's hand, shaking it gently. Her cherks bere bright pink, but that's another story.
"Yeah... I am, a-ctually" She said quietly.
Jacob chewed on the inside of his lip as he listened to Cyrus's explanation. He noticed that he seemed like he had a lot more going on than just the plane crash. "Okay, let's explore a little then. But we have to be back in good time though." Grayson immediately piped up. "Finally something productive." She pulled Jacob's phone out of her pocket. 99%? Her anxiety increased. If the battery is going down without it being used, she'd better find some use for it quick. "You know, maybe we're on a little island right next to the coast of Europe? Maybe people live on this island as well?" Hopefully that thought wasn't too unrealistic. Jacob turned to Michelle. "Would you like to go with us and see what's around?"

Olivia had managed to accidentally drift off while being sat up against a tree. She yawned and stretched her arms before looking around. Whenever she falls asleep there's a part of her that wishes when she wakes up she'd be back in bed at home; but she was pretty convinced by now this was all real. She went to reach for her stick before realizing she didn't have it anymore. With a sharp sigh she pushed herself and limped around the tree.

Her previously emotionless face was replaced by the corner of her lips curving upwards as she saw Cyrus. "Cyrus, you had me real scared." She joked while playfully pushing gently on his arm. "If I had my stick I would hit you with it." She smiled; glad he was back on his feet but she wasn't sure if he had fully recovered. "Seriously though you need to take more notice of your health because you might not be as lucky next time." She added with a more serious tone.

@AceOfSpades0210

IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob chewed on the inside of his lip as he listened to Cyrus's explanation. He noticed that he seemed like he had a lot more going on than just the plane crash. "Okay, let's explore a little then. But we have to be back in good time though." Grayson immediately piped up. "Finally something productive." She pulled Jacob's phone out of her pocket. 99%? Her anxiety increased. If the battery is going down without it being used, she'd better find some use for it quick. "You know, maybe we're on a little island right next to the coast of Europe? Maybe people live on this island as well?" Hopefully that thought wasn't too unrealistic. Jacob turned to Michelle. "Would you like to go with us and see what's around?"
Michelle smiled a little, nodding lightly

"I... I could try... My leg is still beat up, but I could make it a little with you" She slowly approached Jacob

NightSky said:
Olivia had managed to accidentally drift off while being sat up against a tree. She yawned and stretched her arms before looking around. Whenever she falls asleep there's a part of her that wishes when she wakes up she'd be back in bed at home; but she was pretty convinced by now this was all real. She went to reach for her stick before realizing she didn't have it anymore. With a sharp sigh she pushed herself and limped around the tree.
Her previously emotionless face was replaced by the corner of her lips curving upwards as she saw Cyrus. "Cyrus, you had me real scared." She joked while playfully pushing gently on his arm. "If I had my stick I would hit you with it." She smiled; glad he was back on his feet but she wasn't sure if he had fully recovered. "Seriously though you need to take more notice of your health because you might not be as lucky next time." She added with a more serious tone.

@AceOfSpades0210
"Olivia!" Cyrus exclaimed as she approached the small group that had congregated, relieved that she was well. "Aw, you abandoned it? My very first gift to you, too." His lips curving downward into a playful frown before chuckling. "I'll be fine. I'm already on my feet, so don't worry about it, alright?" On his face was a smile, believing his injuries weren't as bad as others were making it out to be. "Just a bit tired, I think." Taking note of the seriousness of her tone, he'd nudge her gently with his shoulder to lighten the mood. "I was looking for you when I came to, but you weren't around.. So I was going to look for you after this." Cyrus teased, making it sound like she was the first on his mind. In reality, it was the water, but a little teasing never hurt. "Grayson, Jacob, this one (Michelle, but her name hasn't been mentioned since Cyrus joined the convo so he isn't aware of it yet), and I were about to head out and do a bit of exploring, want to come with us? Oh, you've met them all already right?"

@IsolatedBeat @JJKab

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Olivia!" Cyrus exclaimed as she approached the small group that had congregated, relieved that she was well. "Aw, you abandoned it? My very first gift to you, too." His lips curving downward into a playful frown before chuckling. "I'll be fine. I'm already on my feet, so don't worry about it, alright?" On his face was a smile, believing his injuries weren't as bad as others were making it out to be. "Just a bit tired, I think." Taking note of the seriousness of her tone, he'd nudge her gently with his shoulder to lighten the mood. "I was looking for you when I came to, but you weren't around.. So I was going to look for you after this." Cyrus teased, making it sound like she was the first on his mind. In reality, it was the water, but a little teasing never hurt. "Grayson, Jacob, this one (Michelle, but her name hasn't been mentioned since Cyrus joined the convo so he isn't aware of it yet), and I were about to head out and do a bit of exploring, want to come with us? Oh, you've met them all already right?"
@IsolatedBeat @JJKab
"That's me!" She pointed to herself as he called her name. "No I didn't abandon it, someone needed it more than me." She replied shaking her head. She did feel a little bad for giving the stick away but Michelle couldn't walk without some form of support. "I'm still gonna worry regardless." Olivia grabbed hold of her should after she was lightly nudged; he didn't hurt her but she decided to over exaggerate it. She stuck her tongue out at him as he teased her. "I believe I've met them." She replied with a nod as she smiled at them.

After Jacob and Grayson partook in Cyrus's introduction, Jacob smiled at Michelle, though he was concerned. "Are you sure you're okay to go? We don't know when we'll be getting back." Grayson bit her lip. Why are people already so comfortable with what happened? She just knew she wanted to get something productive going. She began walking, not caring if anyone followed. Of course, Jacob did. "Hey wait!" He turned to the others. "I guess we're going then.

@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210

IsolatedBeat said:
After Jacob and Grayson partook in Cyrus's introduction, Jacob smiled at Michelle, though he was concerned. "Are you sure you're okay to go? We don't know when we'll be getting back." Grayson bit her lip. Why are people already so comfortable with what happened? She just knew she wanted to get something productive going. She began walking, not caring if anyone followed. Of course, Jacob did. "Hey wait!" He turned to the others. "I guess we're going then.
@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210
Michelle niftly followed, struggling to keep up. She was hissing in pain from time to time, but was barely keeping up with everyone.

(Sorry if my replies are weird, I am from Europe, so right now it's 10:35 PM here)

Grayson trudged through the tall grass, trying to hold back her impatience and stay with the group. Jacob kept an eye on his sister, though stayed back with Michelle who was struggling. This girl was obviously a little younger and she was by herself. With Olivia and Cyrus there, maybe it would be okay to let Grayson handle this on her own. He ignored the idea of what could possibly be on this island. He was never much of an outdoorsy person. "Grayson! We're staying behind to help wounded!" He yelled to her then turned to Michelle. "Sorry to make decisions for you, but I don't think walking on that leg will do anyone any good right now. Let the able bodied do the lifting." And with that, he picked her up and walked back to the original group.

@JJKab

@NightSky

@AceOfSpades0210

IsolatedBeat said:
@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210
JJKab said:
Michelle niftly followed, struggling to keep up. She was hissing in pain from time to time, but was barely keeping up with everyone.
(Sorry if my replies are weird, I am from Europe, so right now it's 10:35 PM here)
Cyrus shrugged, beginning to follow behind Grayson after Jacob. "Any plans for where we're going, a way back at least..?" He hadn't expected them to leave so abruptly, without grabbing any resources or form of defense. Not like they had much anyway. "Come on Olivia!" Cheerful to begin their exploring. "Grayson, where are we going?" Calling out in front of him, he was almost amused by how the group was already on the move instead of panicking. His wounds hardly noticeable to him now, all that was left was a slight grogginess, but nothing serious.

Michelle shrieked lightly, holding on to Jacob's neck, as she looked around her. Seeing he was taking her to the original group, she sighed, and nodded.

"Alright.... I'll stay here..." She murmured, not wanting to be useless. Her cheeks beared a light pink.

IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson trudged through the tall grass, trying to hold back her impatience and stay with the group. Jacob kept an eye on his sister, though stayed back with Michelle who was struggling. This girl was obviously a little younger and she was by herself. With Olivia and Cyrus there, maybe it would be okay to let Grayson handle this on her own. He ignored the idea of what could possibly be on this island. He was never much of an outdoorsy person. "Grayson! We're staying behind to help wounded!" He yelled to her then turned to Michelle. "Sorry to make decisions for you, but I don't think walking on that leg will do anyone any good right now. Let the able bodied do the lifting." And with that, he picked her up and walked back to the original group.
@JJKab

@NightSky

@AceOfSpades0210

Cyrus would look between the two split groups, mouth open as he thought of something to say. "A-alrighty, lets go on ahead then." Talking to both Olivia and Grayson, he would look behind him to make sure Jacob and Michelle wouldn't find any unsuspecting trouble on the short trek back. "You two have any idea where we're going..?" Almost lost, he had yet to look around this part of thr island. This had been a different direction from where both Olivia and he had entered the group from, so this was all new terrain. His eyes stuck to the ground, scanning for some sort of cane-like branch for Olivia, if she needed it. If she didn't then it could prove to be a useful weapon for defensive purposes.

@NightSky @IsolatedBeat

Jacob slowly lowered her down onto a big piece of shrapnel from the plane. It was stable. "If you put your leg up right here," he said, gesturing to a higher section of the shrapnel. "It will alleviate some of the pressure. At least until we can figure out what more we can do. What happened, if I may ask?" Her face was still flushed, though he didn't know whether it was from the pain or him picking her up, which he realized could've been considered rude and possibly weird.

Grayson shook her head. "I don't remember anything during or after the crash." She hopped over a fallen tree and waited for the other two to get over. "Let's look for any trails. It could be people or we could follow animals to a source of water. Right?"

@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210

IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob slowly lowered her down onto a big piece of shrapnel from the plane. It was stable. "If you put your leg up right here," he said, gesturing to a higher section of the shrapnel. "It will alleviate some of the pressure. At least until we can figure out what more we can do. What happened, if I may ask?" Her face was still flushed, though he didn't know whether it was from the pain or him picking her up, which he realized could've been considered rude and possibly weird.
Grayson shook her head. "I don't remember anything during or after the crash." She hopped over a fallen tree and waited for the other two to get over. "Let's look for any trails. It could be people or we could follow animals to a source of water. Right?"

@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210
Michelle's cheeks were red from both embarrasment, and from pain, as she was usually a shy person to deal with.

"I.... My leg was pretty bruised up... I... The back of my neck is slightly bleeding... And.. Because of my leg, I cannot get myself to walk.... It just hurts" She exclaimed, looking shyly at him. She rested her leg like he told her, which caused her to wince.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus would look between the two split groups, mouth open as he thought of something to say. "A-alrighty, lets go on ahead then." Talking to both Olivia and Grayson, he would look behind him to make sure Jacob and Michelle wouldn't find any unsuspecting trouble on the short trek back. "You two have any idea where we're going..?" Almost lost, he had yet to look around this part of thr island. This had been a different direction from where both Olivia and he had entered the group from, so this was all new terrain. His eyes stuck to the ground, scanning for some sort of cane-like branch for Olivia, if she needed it. If she didn't then it could prove to be a useful weapon for defensive purposes.
@NightSky @IsolatedBeat
IsolatedBeat said:

@NightSky

@JJKab

@AceOfSpades0210
Olivia limped along next to them; her limp was less noticeable now. Her wound was healing nicely and she hoped she would be back to climbing trees properly soon. "I have absolutely zero idea where we are headed." She admitted with a slight laugh. Honestly she just didn't want to stay put and searching around would allow them to possibly find more supplies.

Olivia nodded her head in agreement with Grayson. "Sounds good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back