• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

NightSky said:
Olivia assumed she was closer to the person as the next time they spoke it was slightly louder.
"I'm coming just hold on." She replied as the plane came into sight. She quickly scanned the plane to find a young girl. She limped towards her and offer a hand to help her up.

"Your leg does look bad. Let me help you." She offered with a smile.
"Oh thank God someone heard me." Michelle said, smiling a bit, as she grabbed her hand, and barely stood up, letting out a sharp breath

"Thank you so much! Did others survived as well?!" She asked, worried about everyone

(Mishaping names, she's not named Lena, she's named Michelle)

JJKab said:
"Oh thank God someone heard me." Michelle said, smiling a bit, as she grabbed her hand, and barely stood up, letting out a sharp breath
"Thank you so much! Did others survived as well?!" She asked, worried about everyone

(Mishaping names, she's not named Lena, she's named Michelle)
"Yeah, there's quite a few of us now actually. I can take you back to them if you would like?" She suggested while helping the girl to stand properly. "And here you can use my stick so you don't have to put too much pressure onto your leg." Olivia handed the girl her sturdy walking stick.

Michelle looked thankfully at the girl, as she took her stick, supporting her leg.

"I... I'm Michelle.... I don't exactly remember the crash... I think I was asleep" She exclaimed, sighing.

"If I can help you guys with anything, like cooking, or looking underwater for stuff, I'd be more than happy to.." Michelle assured the newly met survivor. The girl would notice a thick line of blood going down Michelle's neck, and onto her right shoulder

JJKab said:
Michelle looked thankfully at the girl, as she took her stick, supporting her leg.
"I... I'm Michelle.... I don't exactly remember the crash... I think I was asleep" She exclaimed, sighing.

"If I can help you guys with anything, like cooking, or looking underwater for stuff, I'd be more than happy to.." Michelle assured the newly met survivor. The girl would notice a thick line of blood going down Michelle's neck, and onto her right shoulder
"Olivia, but call me Liv." She introduced herself to Michelle. "Now that I think about it I don't remember much either." She added with a thoughtful sigh.

"That would be great." She smiled and nodded before noticing blood trickling down the girls neck. "Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly.

NightSky said:
"Olivia, but call me Liv." She introduced herself to Michelle. "Now that I think about it I don't remember much either." She added with a thoughtful sigh.
"That would be great." She smiled and nodded before noticing blood trickling down the girls neck. "Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly.
"I... I don't know... I think I struck something with the back of my neck, and... I don't know, really" Michelle exclaimed, looking at Liv.

"I don't feel weak, so it should be minor" She assured her, smiling lightly.

JJKab said:
"I... I don't know... I think I struck something with the back of my neck, and... I don't know, really" Michelle exclaimed, looking at Liv.
"I don't feel weak, so it should be minor" She assured her, smiling lightly.
"Even if it is nothing big, we have a doctor who can look at it for you." Olivia explained as she guided Michelle back to the group. Not moving too fast so she didn't feel the need to rush.

"-Okay" Michelle nodded, moving slowly but surely

"Won't I be... a burden to you? I'll be another mouth to feed..." She exclaimed quietly, looking down at the ground

JJKab said:
"-Okay" Michelle nodded, moving slowly but surely
"Won't I be... a burden to you? I'll be another mouth to feed..." She exclaimed quietly, looking down at the ground
"No not at all. In fact I'm always happy when we find other survivors because that means more of us are alive." Olivia said in an upbeat tone.

Michelle nodded, looking reliefed at Olivia

"It's good" She said softly, nodding.

"So.. Is it far away from here? My leg isn't going to make it far"

NightSky said:
"No not at all. In fact I'm always happy when we find other survivors because that means more of us are alive." Olivia said in an upbeat tone.

JJKab said:
Michelle nodded, looking reliefed at Olivia
"It's good" She said softly, nodding.

"So.. Is it far away from here? My leg isn't going to make it far"
"Nope just around this corner." Olivia guided Michelle to a gathering of people.

"Hey guys I found another survivor." Olivia announced; with a nod to Michelle to introduce herself.

@ anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle swallowed harshly, as she looked around the group, a small blush on her face

"H...Hi.... I... I'm Michelle" She said quietly, looking over everyone.

@ Anyone

JJKab said:
Michelle swallowed harshly, as she looked around the group, a small blush on her face
"H...Hi.... I... I'm Michelle" She said quietly, looking over everyone.

@ Anyone
Jacob stood up from where him and his sister were resting and decided to get to know the people they were supposedly stranded with. He watched over Grayson as he approached Olivia and Michelle and the rest of the group. "Hello, I'm Jason." He extended his hand. "Oh, you must be a swimmer!" His face flushed. "Sorry, I've been a lifeguard for six years. I can kind of tell."

Grayson lifted her head to watch her brother converse. She wasn't entirely ready to make conversation with anyone. The corner of her lip curved downwards in a frown.

Ty returned to the group, and pulled out a pad of paper and pen. He began to sketch a rough map of what he'd seen.

A small groan would come from a shaded area of their little camp, coming from the weakened figure of Cyrus. He would push himself up to a sitting position with his right hand, left hand coming up to the wound on the left of his throbbing forehead.

He would look around, fearful that he had been left alone in his weakened state and abandoned. The others weren't in plain view, so that had been his immediate assumption. His right hand, still weakened, collapsed and caused him to fall back into the sand from his sitting position.

(Sorry, grew impatient. I should have replied earlier.)

AceOfSpades0210 said:
A small groan would come from a shaded area of their little camp, coming from the weakened figure of Cyrus. He would push himself up to a sitting position with his right hand, left hand coming up to the wound on the left of his throbbing forehead.
He would look around, fearful that he had been left alone in his weakened state and abandoned. The others weren't in plain view, so that had been his immediate assumption. His right hand, still weakened, collapsed and caused him to fall back into the sand from his sitting position.
Ty stood and went over to him. "You still living?" He weakly attempted a joke, concern flickering i his eyes.

Otakubeats said:
Ty stood and went over to him. "You still living?" He weakly attempted a joke, concern flickering i his eyes.
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Cyrus' tone almost rude as he let out a wince. "Have any water on you?" He had skipped past introductions, his thirst desperate as his dry throat scratched at the inside of his neck. He failed to notice his own weakness beside searching for water, and tried continuously to get up and stand.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Cyrus' tone almost rude as he let out a wince. "Have any water on you?" He had skipped past introductions, his thirst desperate as his dry throat scratched at the inside of his neck. He failed to notice his own weakness beside searching for water, and tried continuously to get up and stand.
Ty made him lay down. "Gimme a second alright?" He stood, walked away and came back with a half-full water bottle. He handed it to Cyrus. "There you go."

The only person that Grayson knew even a little bit besides her brother was Ty. When she saw him leaving, she followed behind him. She stayed a little bit behind to see what he was doing. Maybe she could help him with something, get her mind off of things and not sit uselessly next to a tree. She fought back a cough but didn't succeed. She wasn't even ready to tell him that she was there and she just outed herself. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she approached Ty and the man he was talking to. "Hi... my brother is talking to people so I thought I'd just...see if you needed help with anything." She turned to Cyrus. "I'm Grayson."

Otakubeats said:
Ty made him lay down. "Gimme a second alright?" He stood, walked away and came back with a half-full water bottle. He handed it to Cyrus. "There you go."
"I would rather not be lying down, thank you.." His attitude clearly irritable and different from the individual he had been with just Olivia. He nodded his head in thanks for the water bottle, but only took a smile sip, as he still considered the limited resources they had on them currently.

IsolatedBeat said:
The only person that Grayson knew even a little bit besides her brother was Ty. When she saw him leaving, she followed behind him. She stayed a little bit behind to see what he was doing. Maybe she could help him with something, get her mind off of things and not sit uselessly next to a tree. She fought back a cough but didn't succeed. She wasn't even ready to tell him that she was there and she just outed herself. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she approached Ty and the man he was talking to. "Hi... my brother is talking to people so I thought I'd just...see if you needed help with anything." She turned to Cyrus. "I'm Grayson."
"Cyrus," he responded to the newcomer, tone kinder towards her, unsure whether it was from the relief the water gave or because it wasn't another male he was talking to. "I'm guessing our group is mych larger then, if your brother is talking to others."

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"I would rather not be lying down, thank you.." His attitude clearly irritable and different from the individual he had been with just Olivia. He nodded his head in thanks for the water bottle, but only took a smile sip, as he still considered the limited resources they had on them currently.
"Cyrus," he responded to the newcomer, tone kinder towards her, unsure whether it was from the relief the water gave or because it wasn't another male he was talking to. "I'm guessing our group is mych larger then, if your brother is talking to others."
The teen didn't show any retaliation to his tone, and nodded. "I'm Ty. You need to rest. We found you collapsed and dehydrated. I'm gonna go look for more water in a little bit." Ty stood and walked back to where he had left the notebook, picking it up again and continuing to scratch notes in it.

Otakubeats said:
The teen didn't show any retaliation to his tone, and nodded. "I'm Ty. You need to rest. We found you collapsed and dehydrated. I'm gonna go look for more water in a little bit." Ty stood and walked back to where he had left the notebook, picking it up again and continuing to scratch notes in it.
A low growl emanated from his already dry throat, insisting on getting up to stand. Eventually, he was able to prop himself up on the (plane? Tree? What shade did you all place him on?) and cough in slight pain, his arms and legs still sensitive to the touch. "I don't need to be told what's better for my body, I can stand on my own."

AceOfSpades0210 said:
A low growl emanated from his already dry throat, insisting on getting up to stand. Eventually, he was able to prop himself up on the (plane? Tree? What shade did you all place him on?) and cough in slight pain, his arms and legs still sensitive to the touch. "I don't need to be told what's better for my body, I can stand on my own."
Ty sighed and looked at him in a monotone voice. "If you have a death wish, just let yourself die of dehydration instead of being stupid. Right now we need everyone to heal and if you insist on risking your life for arrogant pride, go ahead but don't affect anyone else. And I'm not telling you what's better for you, I'm telling you what's better for the group. The faster you recover the more people we have with us to help us." He stood and walked over to the guy keeping a neutral tone. "If you really wanna prove your prideful nature, hit me. go on and try." The teen was fed up. He was worried, stressed and this guy was not making his life any easier. The fact that his pride wouldn't let him accept any help at all, and the fact that he refused to rest ticked him off. Ty stood still in-front of the older and taller man, waiting for his retort.

(Under a tree)

Otakubeats said:
Ty sighed and looked at him in a monotone voice. "If you have a death wish, just let yourself die of dehydration instead of being stupid. Right now we need everyone to heal and if you insist on risking your life for arrogant pride, go ahead but don't affect anyone else. And I'm not telling you what's better for you, I'm telling you what's better for the group. The faster you recover the more people we have with us to help us." He stood and walked over to the guy keeping a neutral tone. "If you really wanna prove your prideful nature, hit me. go on and try." The teen was fed up. He was worried, stressed and this guy was not making his life any easier. The fact that his pride wouldn't let him accept any help at all, and the fact that he refused to rest ticked him off. Ty stood still in-front of the older and taller man, waiting for his retort.
(Under a tree)
Otakubeats said:
Ty shook his head. "If you can't accept that people want to help you, that's your loss." He turned, pulling out the sharp metal scrap he ventured off to find resources.
@AceOfSpades0210
"How about minding your own business? Especially since it's about my limits." Cyrus gritted his teeth, truly annoyed by this opposing individual. "Humans can go a week without water, what gives you the right to justify that I can't go a day?" Then pushing away from the wall, he faced Ty with clenched fists at his side. "If you really want me to hit you, be ready to take care of yourself." Cyrus knows his limits, he's tested them before, and knows when he absolutely had to give in. Right now was not that time, especially with someone else telling him what to do, and basically trying to hold him there against his own will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back