• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Straight Out of Dauntless OOC and Character Sheets

I do have to adult. I live almost 1,000 miles away from my family so I have to adult big time.

I’ve been adulting for 5 years so and it’s SO HARD.

Sounds good just submit your CS here and we're the straight out of dauntless. IF you want we could really use another male instructor, but feel free to make a male initiate too or just a male initiate! ALL ARE WELCOME

WE HAVE COOKIES

AND CHOCOLATE CAKE.

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

AWWW you’re cute hahah I don’t mind making an instructor, I’ll bend to what you need :) let me make up a the characters and I’ll be on my way! Ps., I’m like active all the time cause I have no life :’ )
Kelli Kelli

Appearance:
94BF30B8-29F4-4A73-BA7A-30434FE0BC56.jpegAED135DB-97B7-4F60-96EA-EA54249801C4.jpegName: Mikaelangelo Valentino
Nickname: Angel, Mikael, Val

Faction of origin: Dauntless
Faction of choosing: Dauntless

Job in faction: Instructor

Family: His father is factionless, he’s the only child, his mother passed away.

History: Mikael as a small, very spoiled child, struggled within the training, he misbehaved and never did what he’s told, and never dreamed he would become the instructor he is today. His mother passed away when he was 15 years old. She was the victim of a planned attack on the institute and unfortunately he happened to be right there with her during it. After the witness of her death, he didn’t speak for 2 years and buried himself into working within the faction. His father neglected his duties and son and busied himself with drinking shortly after her death. By the time Mikael was 19, it was basic principle to make excuses for the bruises always littering his body. “I fell while running,” “oh yea, one on one with him? He wrecked me!” “We were sparring for fun, it’s all good.”, building lies on fake friends crumbled into the truth. No thanks to Candor and their truth serum, he confessed to the abuse, and now his father lives out with the factionless. Luckily nobody knows the actual half of it. Some people give him long side glances of pity but it’s over and done and he wished they’d let it go. Otherwise, he’s okay, he thinks. He’s never really dated anyone. He’s always had his head in his books and work.

Strengths:
  • strength
  • stamina
  • Trustworthy
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Knives, bows, guns

Weaknesses:
  • Fighting back unless it’s an enemy
  • He needs his glasses if he’s trying to see far away
  • He shoulders too much (emotional/mental things) and it’s not good for him
  • Self destructive
  • Gets frustrated easily

Last edited:
I always take it by how it unfolds, but if it develops nicely I’d be all for it, if you don’t mind? I’m kind of like a “this has to click” kind of person idk Kelli Kelli you like him I take it?

Hey I took a weekend off for traveling. I just wanted to let you know that I am still interested in being a part of this rp. Sorry for the delay.

HULLO HERE IS A MAP!

9737f75e5463bd7e05591f16c73deb89.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back