• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Storyteller for V:tM - See inside for Details

TurtlexXxNation

Lady Turtle
Greetings,

If you are reading this, it is because you know of V:tM, or Vampire: The Masquerade.

I am an utterly new player to this World of Darkness, and have recently purchased the newest book, 5th edition, aka V5.

I'm not looking for a "chronicle" that is built and played with dice like the actual tabletop version of the game.

What I am looking for is someone with an inkling for the darker side of morality to lead a plot that we both work on together based in the world of V:tM and the World of Darkness.

I ask that we, both, use multiple characters, incorporating all aspects of Vampire. So, in a sense, our characters will follow the "make-up" of creating a Vampire character. Their disciplines, merits, flaws, and all that to help us build characters true to this story world.

I have difficulty tapping into the darker side of things, but with someone to act as a crowbar to pry open that lid, I have no issue letting the darkness flow forth and spring full of ideas. Which is why I'm searching for a Storyteller, or leader of this story, someone who doesn't mind driving the story just enough to give me starting points to bring forth the ideas.

There will be loads of outside chatter as we plot and communicate what we both would like to see in the story. I'm not necessarily looking for a "Point A to Point C" type story. This is going to be fairly open ended with lots of room for multiple "quest" like scenarios or events that will help further drive the lives of our Vampires.

So, in all true essence, I'm looking for a Slice of Life kind of gig.

Please note: I'm a romantic, but no love affair must be exclusive. I just hope there is some sort of romantic tension to deal with :D

Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back