Story-teller

Findmyway

Magic Eight Ball
I don't do introductions well, but I'm not new to role-playing.

As a writer and a rpg gamer, I love character development and creating a shared world that both or all people can manipulate. :)

FYI: my first book ever was Lord of the Rings so, yes, I can go through a lot of detail, but too much bores me. Sorry, Tolkien, it was really hard reading a description of a pebble in 10 pages.

Welcome \o/

(And again I'm first, where is everyone?)

As a fellow (amateur) writer and rpg gamer, I can totally understand where you're coming from.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome \o/

(And again I'm first, where is everyone?)

As a fellow (amateur) writer and rpg gamer, I can totally understand where you're coming from.

Haha! Would you believe that after 9 years of TTRPG, I've only just played D&D last week?

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

You're a person after my own heart. Hopefully, we can see sometime if we're compatible doing an rp ;)

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hi! Haha...

Seriously though, I do miss rpg-ing it's been long...

I'd like that ^33^
I actually need a kick in writing. I've been trying to finish a novel. I keep on rewriting differently so a constant writing companion would help release those juices even if the story was different. If you're available, maybe we can try a sample to see if we can bounce off each other

Haha! Would you believe that after 9 years of TTRPG, I've only just played D&D last week?

I haven't played much TTRPG at all to be honest. Not because I don't want to (Because I very much do), but because I don't know anyone else actually playing it, and on top of that can't really justify spending money on it when it's tight already and what I said before is in play.

I haven't played much TTRPG at all to be honest. Not because I don't want to (Because I very much do), but because I don't know anyone else actually playing it, and on top of that can't really justify spending money on it when it's tight already and what I said before is in play.
Oh, I know what you mean...but when you go to cons and other events, you will find them ;)
We usually get together at a home, grab some ingredients for a home-cooked meal and then play for 8-12 hours. haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back