• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stop the world cause I want to get off with you.

Captainsassypants

~Intro~

A group of teenagers the go on a camping trip right after they graduate highschool as one last hurrah before they go off their separate ways. With hormones raging and angst at an all time high tensions are raised and friendships are at risk. It is sure to be a trip none of them will forget.

(Sorry for all the cheese I just needed to get your attention)

~ Characters~

Boys:

Boy 1:

Step-brothers with Boy 2 and in a relationship with Girl 1 although lately their relationship has been on the rocks since both of them will be going to colleges on diffrent sides of the country soon. Will they will be able to make it work or will they break up?

Boy 2

: Boy 1's step brother Boy 2 is the calm one out of the group but has a hard exterior and can be hard to get to know. Over all he's a very chill person who likes to hang out and have fun with his friends.

Boy 3:

Is the sweetheart of the group he is always there to help and friend in need and be their shoulder to cry on. he has been pining after Girl 2 for years but dispite his many advances she had never seemed to be interested in him as anything other than a friend.

Girls:

Girl 1:

Best Friends with Girl 2 and In a relationship wit Boy 1 although lately their relationship has been on the rocks since both of them will be going to colleges on diffrent sides of the country soon. Will they will be able to make it work or will they break up?

Girl 2:

Best friends with Girl 1. Girl 2 is the sensible on of the group. She is normaly the one to look after the others in their group of friend never being one to get to crazy. She has had a crush on Boy 2 for the longest time but has been too afraid to tell him and ruin their relationship. Maybe this camping trip wound be the prefect chance.

Taken By Captainsassypants

Girl 3:

Girl three is a new addition to the group and is Bisexual. She is a very impulsive free spirit type of person and has a tendency to get herself mixed up in crazy situations.

~Ideas of how the RP could go~

• Girl 1 has a fling with Boy 2 and later finds out she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is but later finds it is Boy 1's. (Or the same thing without the pregnancy)
  • Girl 3 is sort of a homewrecker messes with peoples relationships but then Boy 3 tires to help her and change her ways and they end up together.
  • If you have an idea tell me so I can put it here.

• Post at least a paragraph more is great but at least one. NO ONE LINERS
  • Good grammer and punctuation please.
  • Only post in 3rd person
  • No god modding
  • Follow site rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back