• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stonewood Academy

Karma200

Brownie Goddess

Guys:

1. Jenson Carter Wilde
@A Simple Egg

Girls:

1. Reserved- Me

2. Camilla Anne Wood
@SimpleReading

[Appearance: Realistic]

Name: [First, middle, last]

Age: [16-20 years old; I will only be accepting 2 sixteen year old characters]

Skill: [Please, be unique from the other characters]

Personality: [Again, be different]

Background: [i'd really like some uniqueness to this]

DNA: [The list will be coming soon; when we get to that point]

Other:

Those from Interest Check:

@Kanken

@Vlass

@Emperor

I hope you're all still interested​

Last edited by a moderator:

WIP

c1cdf7c16f3d594ffa5f8df9806b1a7d_zpsgxwogimg.jpg

Name: Eleanor Camille Moreau

tumblr_o00vt5cUvq1rcyclqo5_400.gif

Skill: Martial Arts

Personality: Eleanor [or Nora] is a sassy tomboy that believes every woman should be able to protect themselves somehow. As an athletic woman Nora eats healthy and enjoys treating her body like a temple. Usually known for being blunt, Eleanor is seen as cold, robotic or just unfeeling. Despite this Nora can be an easy person to get along with.

What they don't know is that Nora just isn't good at expressing herself and knows from experience that people are easily hurt with words. Many advice Nora to be careful of what she says and its something Eleanor has tried. It just never suited her. Pretending became a dislike, which can cause people to leave. Eleanor on the outside is fine with it and prefers her own company. Though, when actually alone her thoughts her up and it can get her into a whole other "zone". The Zone is when Eleanor dislikes the presence of almost everyone, there are few she can stand during this time. Pushing everyone away with attitude or sharp words hurts her emotionally but also somehow makes it all better. If everyone is gone there won't be a point caring who gets hurt and will leave next.

Background:

Born as the only daughter of the Moreau family, Eleanor knows first hand what its like to be alone. With a mother who travels around the world in order to sell pieces of art that cost thousands for just one. Oh, let's not forget the cold lawyer father who's gone during the entire day and perhaps stays during the night. Though its usually just him sticking himself in his office. Nurses were constantly changing because they couldn't handle the cold fireball that didn't hold back with her words. Or they couldn't handle the cold attitude Mr. Moreau always gave. A cold response from a man Nora knows has no soul. Even as a child Eleanor knew that her father allowed his job to suck out all the joy within him. He got consumed by the mysteries within murder cases and despite all the horrible things Mr. Moreau had to see for evidence, coming home to his baby girl made it all better. 4 years into it and he no longer smiled. Became more paranoid as well; having the doors and windows be reinforced. After that he drowned himself in his growing client list.

At home Eleanor went through homeschooling for a while but as she succeeded, all Nora did was hold herself up in the attic of the house painting. One nurse somehow managed to talk Eleanor's father into agreeing to private schools. Unfortunately it never worked out. The stuck up attitudes of half the students in the school were either scared of Nora or got into a fight with her. Despite her great grades and a great family background, the school was forced to expel her. Entering her in public school made it all worse.

Eleanor's grades never dropped but she began to drink and smoke weed with friends before and after school. Of course the group of friends she decided to be associated with were college students or other misbehaving students from school. Because of a college student who trained in MMA, which is where Nora's interest in fighting stems from. For fun they would go to watch in underground fights, after a few months of training Nora began to also participate. With no supervision Nora got hooked on her first fight. The adrenaline rush grew addictive to the point that the age of 17 years old someone wishing to get revenge against Nora called the cops on a fight. Eleanor was one of the fighters to be caught and tried; given only one choice. Be put in Stonewood Academy or be placed in juvie

DNA: [The list will be coming soon; when we get to that point]

Other:

maia-mitchell-greg-sorensen-photoshoot_3.jpg

CAMILLA ANNE WOODS

REQUISITES
Name: Camilla Anne Woods

Birthday: September 15th

Skill: Pick-Pocketing/Larceny

Raccoon-Stealing-An-Egg-62501.gif

HISTORY

History: Camilla's parents both worked late night jobs, her mom, a nurse, and her dad, an engineer. Because of this, she didn't see much of them, except in the morning and during the summer where she was around all day. Her lack of parental companionship didn't bother her, she had many close friends to keep her company. But, due to the lack of guidance, she learned to explore her love of nature, and oddly enough, magic. She spent as little time indoors as possible, hiking and climbing soon became natural to her. She also learned the arts of illusionary magic through internet tutorials and television. Through this, she learned the art of pick pocketing, and after trying it, she learned she was a natural. Through her illegal acts, she became somewhat of a kleptomaniac, and realized how little she cared for authority figures. She never tried to rob a bank, or steal anything too expensive.But it was a bad habit of hers to often sneak into long-closed amusement parks or hiking trails to look around after dark when she couldn't fall asleep.

In school, she has fairly decent grades, averaging an B or C in most classes. Although she finds it hard to concentrate in most classes, or most situations, really. She doesn't like to pay attention to things she doesn't find interesting, and ultimately finds it impossible to stay outside of her head. She became somewhat of a vigilante, to herself at least. She would steal answer sheets from teachers, and random objects from people she didn't like. She found it quite funny really, and did it more and more often. Soon she was able to steal a watch right off of somebody's wrist.

All of this carried on for quite a while, of course that is until she was caught stealing three times by three different teachers in the same day, that her parents were informed. They, of course, were furious, and refused to tolerate their daughter becoming a common thief. Being so naive, they might have been willing to let her pass with a grounding and slap on the wrist. But, in light of the situation the school went back and looked through the tapes, and saw the true extent of her larceny. The school sued, and her parents threw her into Stonewood Academy for remedial training.

giphy.gif

DNA:

PERSONALITY

Personality: While a somewhat studious girl, Camilla still loves nothing more than a good ol' fashioned adventure. She is always itching to go outside and explore places she's never gone before. She craves thrills and excitement, something boring old school could never give her. While she tries to respects everyone, and tries her best to respect their needs whenever possible, when it comes to the "rules" of authority, she is more likely to wrinkle her nose and walk away.

Of course she doesn't disobey rules just because she can, she typically doesn't take them very seriously. Regardless of this, she still attempts to get good grades, but her lack of attention skills and impulsive stealing made it difficult for her to pay attention in most situations, especially those she doesn't particularly find interesting. To most people she is very calm and relaxed, she loves making bad jokes whenever she can, as she loves to see people laugh. She thrives off of other peoples happiness and joy. But, she's typically not very good in serious, stressful, or formal situations, and tends to try and make them less so, whenever she can.

maia-mitchell-2013-chris-pizzello-photoshoot-_3.jpg

Okay so your character sheet mentions the practice of magic and that needs to be taken out. Other then that I love that you didn't stop at a simple description of her personality and info of her background.

Karma200 said:
Okay so your character sheet mentions the practice of magic and that needs to be taken out. Other then that I love that you didn't stop at a simple description of her personality and info of her background.
Nooooo nonononono I meant like America's got talent pull a rabit out of a hat pick a card any card kinda magic. Not like she can throw fire out of her ass.

B A S I C S

Name: Jenson Carter Wilde

Nickname: J or JJ to close friends and family

Skill: Reading People/Strategy

P E R S O N A L I T Y
J is a quiet, sensible guy, often preferring books to people. His humor is dry and sarcastic, and is often not understood. He has an affinity for reading people, their feelings, what their next move will be and other slight things like that. He is able to use this knowledge in his strategizing, of which he also has some skill in.

J can often be confusing, with he's wild theories that can reduce him to a mess, nonsense speaking and strange bursts of emotion. He can become anxious and paranoid easily. He's also a massive nerd. He likes books, movies, tv shows and, of course, science. They comfort him. He loves science, he loves the mystery in what's out there and the the lack of boundaries and everything else about it.

His social skills are somewhat lacking, although he is friendly enough he's not a huge talker and his silences and short answers are often mistaken as awkward. His humor and condition (see bio) can also often scare people off. Despite this, he hates being alone. As in, is actually afraid of being alone. He often exhibits a lack of interest in many things. He works hard, perhaps too hard, to impress and is easy to stress out. Sometimes he gets so into his work he can forget to eat, sleep and other mundane things like that. He hates letting people down. More in bio, kinda.

B I O
J started hearing the voices when he was thirteen. When he was fourteen they escalated into full on hallucinations. He was taken to a physiatrist, where he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He had most of the symptoms; anxiety, disorganized speech, suspicion, social withdrawal, insomnia, inappropriate laughter/tears, odd statements, forgetfulness, extreme reaction to criticism ect. Visit Schizophrenia: Symptoms, Types, Causes, and Early Warning Signs for more.

While his parents at first supported him, albeit hesitantly, they would constantly find him speaking to people that weren't there, as he often finds it hard to identify reality and hallucination. One day, when he freaked out about a 'sign' from 'them' in public, they had enough and sent him away. He feels that he failed them and is trying very hard to avoid disappointing them further, even to the point of blatenly ignoring people he isn't sure is real.

Also, with the schizophrenia, I personally do not have this myself and all knowledge is from research. I apologize if I portray anything wrong or insult anyone, please tell me if I do so I can fix it. Thanks.

D N A

TBA

images

Joshua Johnny Jackson

Male

Skill:

Deducing

Personality:

He is your average nerd. He is a loner and would rather spend time reading than socializing. He is considered crazy because his deducing skills are near perfect and he is normally accused of a lot of crimes which he would never commit...more than 5 times.

Background:

Josh grew up with his parents (Charles and Violet) and intelligent big brother Jared. He looked up to his brother since his parents were always working. He wanted to be exactly like his brother so he read. He had read every book in the library by the time he was 14 and remembering almost everything. He began to take an interest in unsolved police cases when he was 16 and turned into a real life Sherlock Holmes. He ended up solving 15 cases in 2 months and the police weren't happy. He was making them look stupid that a 17 year old could solve their cases. He was taken to court for a crime he didn't commit, stealing police evidence, he was thrown into an academy. He found out he was gay when he was 14.

DNA:

W.I.P.

Theme Songs:

Bulletproof Heart - MCR, The Kids Aren't Alright - FOB, The Death of a Bachelor - P!ATD.​

MuffinRPs said:

images

Joshua Johnny Jackson

Male

Skill:

Deducing and 4th Wall Awareness

Personality:

He is your average nerd. He is a loner and would rather spend time reading than socializing. He is considered crazy because his deducing skills are near perfect and he says random things about a Muffin, a Karma, and a bunch of other weird names.

Background:

Josh grew up with his parents (Charles and Violet) and intelligent big brother Jared. He looked up to his brother since his parents were always working. He wanted to be exactly like his brother so he read. He had read every book in the library by the time he was 14 and remembering almost everything. He began to take an interest in unsolved police cases when he was 16 and turned into a real life Sherlock Holmes. Well, I say real life, Josh knows he's in a roleplay. He ended up solving 15 cases in 2 months and the police weren't happy. He was making them look stupid that a 17 year old could solve their cases. He was taken to court for a crime he didn't commit, stealing police evidence, he was thrown into an academy. He found out he was gay when he was 14.

DNA:

W.I.P.

Theme Songs:

Bulletproof Heart - MCR, The Kids Aren't Alright - FOB, The Death of a Bachelor - P!ATD.​
I need more for your personality as well as his background. Also, what I meant for "skill" I meant for normal things; take a look at everyone's cs's for examples.

Appearance
RnMVqJ9.png

Basic Information Name: Lilith Ray Eveleigh

Skill: Hacking

Personality To her, the world is a grey scenery, a 60' black and white movie, every now and then coloured by the small pleasures in life. A warm cup of tea, the smell of mornings after rainfall, a child's laugh. As she is very introverted, she often prefers being alone to being surrounded by people. A little ghostly, she becomes transparant, completely disappears into the background when no one's paying attention. She's not antisocial though. She does like talking to people, as long as it isn't small-talk. Sincerity and honesty, that's what she likes, as well as in conversations as in people. She likes laughing more than making people laugh. Though she can easily pull some sarcastic joke. She is very sarcastic, actually. Sarcastic and a tiny bit sadistic. Because of her parents she has become quite skeptic. Before she decides to trust you, she will analyse you to the point of examining every detail, like hacking your personality.

Background At school, she often goofed off. Never really payed attention in class. Ideas and daydreams were more important to her. You could tell from her grades, they were not very good. However, she still always managed to narrowly pass her classes.

She has always been a computer freak. Her talent for hacking though, she hadn't always known. Uncle Jack, someone who has helped her through many hard times (including paying her tuition fees, in the future the Academy's fees), gave her once a load of books that were supposed to be thrown away. He found it a waste. The books were, according to him, too good to be thrown away. And good they were. They once belonged to his friend, who had held a thorough attic clean-up. You probably feel it coming. Among one of these books, there was the 'Hacking for Beginners' book. Probably came from his young rebellious days. Anyway, that was her starting point, and brought her to a situation of never turning back. After many years of experience, she managed to hack a bank. Although a small and insignificant one, it really took a great effect on her life. Taken to court, receiving punishment, being sent to the Stonewood Academy. Sometimes she doesn't even know herself why she did something so crazy. But she did have an inkling of why this could have been.

Her parents never really cared about her, or so she thinks. They always went out. Drinking, gambling, drinking, partying, taking drugs, drinking. Sometimes it was gambling, sometimes it was partying, but it always resulted in the same scene: them either drunk or high, lying on the beat-up couch, laughing and crying 'till she couldn't fall asleep. When they were home, there was always drama. So up until this day, she still prefers being alone.

Of course, all of this comes with a lot of wasted money. And therefore a lot of debts and loans. Every night she could expect some angry stranger pounding on the door. It learned her a lesson so real. That is, to never open doors for strangers.

Her parents, especially her mom, were good at promising things. Good things that never came true. One of these 'good things' was her applications at Stonewood Academy. Another lesson. Never trust people's promises.

DNA tba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back