• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stolen crown // mlm

MonasGalaxy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
bring back the stolen crown
In a land where the world is ruled by gods representing the zodiac signs a young thief X stole the Virgo goddesses' most priced possession: A golden crown symbolizing her power. This made the land collapse into chaos and due to that, the thief lost the important relic. In order to restore the world, Virgo inflicted him with a curse: If he is not able to find her crown in time, he will meet a horrible end. X, not ready to leave this world just yet, decided to go on this journey despite his endless hatred for the gods.
After years, he encountered Estrelle, a young and beautiful man with short, curly white hair. The most special part about the other man's appearance was his skin though: X felt like the light was playing a trick on him because the night sky seemed to be reflected upon Estrelle's tanned cheeks and shoulders.
X learned that the young boy was a priest, sent by one of the gods and to his surprise he offered to help him on his journey. He was given the power to look into the future which seemed to be a useful ability to X. However Estrelle was only capable of seeing the bad things sadly which did not seem to destroy the young man's good mood in the slightest.
The two of them develop a strange relationship even though X doesn't know about one thing: Estrelle was part of the fallen Gemini gods on the search for his lost twin sister.

----

This is the plot I created to rp as one of my most beloved OCs Estrelle one year ago. Sadly I have never really gotten around to roleplay it with someone. I am looking for another roleplayer who would be willing to play as X and to create a storyline with me. I am also fine with adjusting/changing a couple of things.
And if you need some inspo, here is a playlist I made for this plot once:

---

some of my rules:
  • be at least 18. I am 20 and therefore an adult. I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors
  • I prefer long replies over short ones
  • please bring your own ideas into the plot. I know I already came up with a pretty detailed plot but I am honestly open for any kind of change and I would actually love to hear your ideas!
  • I don't care whether we are roleplaying in first or third person
  • I am a patient person. Don't feel pressured to reply quicky. I prefer quality over quantity. Also, I am a university student and therefore I can be quite busy sometimes (I am currently on semester break tho)
  • have at least decent grammar and spelling. Making mistakes is totally normal. I am not a native speaker and therefore make mistakes but I don't wanna spend hours trying to understand a sentence

----

feel free to text me :>
- Mona

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back