• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe

CelestialBunny

The Bunny Princess
Hi, so I don't usually post my own ideas or threads because well insecurity. I LOVE Steven Universe (Literally Best Show Ever!!!) and as much as I love OCs; I want to use Canon Characters but I have multiple ideas for it. I want this to be a smallish roleplay with dedicated role players because I've been wanting to do this since the last 'Steven Bomb'. These are some of my ideas (All include multiple roles per person):

• We redo/reenact some of our favorite episodes with the main four (Pearl, Amythest, Garnet and Steven) What would Keystone Motel have looked like if Pearl and Amethyst were present?

• What about before Steven? More Rose, Child Amethyst, Jealous Pearl, Fusion Garnet and Human Greg? Wouldn't that be cool?
  • Homeworld vs. Crystal Gems (Inspired by The Answer) Before the war, then During the war and maybe even after the war.
  • Changing from Rose's Universe (When Rose was Alive) to Steven's Universe, Everyone's feelings about Rose's Pregnancy even some baby Steven!
  • Continue Steven Universe, more character building with Peridot, Lapis, and The Main Four. (We don't need to continue with Jasper/Homeworld if you don't want too)
  • I'm open for more ideas!

Steven:

Garnet:
@CelestialBunny

Pearl:
@sgtmickey

Amethyst:

Lapis:

Peridot:
@TheOnlyCatbug

Note:

- No OCs only Canon Characters

- Try to stay in Character

Last edited by a moderator:
CelestialBunny said:
Hi, so I don't usually post my own ideas or threads because well insecurity. I LOVE Steven Universe (Literally Best Show Ever!!!) and as much as I love OCs; I want to use Canon Characters but I have multiple ideas for it. I want this to be a smallish roleplay with dedicated role players because I've been wanting to do this since the last 'Steven Bomb'. These are some of my ideas (All include multiple roles per person):
  • We redo/reenact some of our favorite episodes with the main four (Pearl, Amythest, Garnet and Steven) What would Keystone Motel have looked like if Pearl and Amethyst were present?

• What about before Steven? More Rose, Child Amethyst, Jealous Pearl, Fusion Garnet and Human Greg? Wouldn't that be cool?
  • Homeworld vs. Crystal Gems (Inspired by The Answer) Before the war, then During the war and maybe even after the war.
  • Changing from Rose's Universe (When Rose was Alive) to Steven's Universe, Everyone's feelings about Rose's Pregnancy even some baby Steven!
  • Continue Steven Universe, more character building with Peridot, Lapis, and The Main Four. (We don't need to continue with Jasper/Homeworld if you don't want too)
  • I'm open for more ideas!

Steven:

Garnet:
@CelestialBunny

Pearl:

Amethyst:

Lapis:

Peridot:
@TheOnlyCatbug

Note:

- No OCs only Canon Characters

- Try to stay in Character
May I be Pearl please? I can play her pretty okay. When we hit a point where the series didn't go are we allowed to make up what happened in the past/future

I don’t know if this is still in progress or not, but when the time comes I would be interested in taking up the role of Rose, or even one of the Diamonds (preferably Blue.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back