• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven universe rp

:3 you've got my attention

Idk if I've met any other su fans on here :c but if I see any ill page em in. I could be Amethyst or Connie btw. Or Yellow Pearl if it comes to it.

I'm totally down for a SU role-play, haven't really come across too many anyways. I can play Pearl, Blue/Yellow/Pink/White etc. Pearl, Sadie, or Steven if you need any canon character. I also have my OC Tourmaline as well.

could i join? im just joining the community and am not familliar with the mechanics and the roleplay, i have "some" expierence when it comes to roleplay but eh.... if someone could help me that would be awesome!

Ayeha said:
could i join? im just joining the community and am not familliar with the mechanics and the roleplay, i have "some" expierence when it comes to roleplay but eh.... if someone could help me that would be awesome!
Hai welcome to the RPN family, theres alot of other RPs you could join ( Obviously!) If you need any help PM me and ill be happy to help you

that aside, i'm interested in this role play

I have a feeling that OP isn't going to start this, so if you guys want this to continue, then someone else will probably have to make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back