• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Steven Universe Roleplaying partners needed

Andesine

Unlucky Member
Hey guys, Andesine here. I'm in need of someone who is willing to RP Steven Universe with me. If you're comfortable with romance and stuff, that'd be great, too. Here are my set guidelines for roleplaying:

•Don't have a Mary-Sue character.

•Don't make your OC/Gemsona overpowered.

•Take into regard my character(s).

•Be a nice guy/girl, kay'? :>

I'll follow your rules to the best of my abilities as long as you follow mine.

Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening, gems.

Uneveringslinky said:
Sure what do you want to know, and where would you want to RP?
Just the usual. Age, gender, favorite shows, favorite RPs, favorite genres, etc.

Uh well i'm 20! (i'm very old oh my gosh) Im a girl, I don't watch much TV but I do watch SU and I used to watch Gravity falls, I really like fantasy whether it be midevil or modern/futuristic

Uneveringslinky said:
Uh well i'm 20! (i'm very old oh my gosh) Im a girl, I don't watch much TV but I do watch SU and I used to watch Gravity falls, I really like fantasy whether it be midevil or modern/futuristic
That's rad. We're gonna get along well.

Do you have a Kik or something else I could reach you with? Like I said, I don't have PM yet, so

Hi :) I would love to roleplay with you. If you have Kik, I can message you to tell you about myself and my OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back