• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe Gemsona RP

Harley K

Bust :(
I wanna play with one of my gemsona's I have three two of them are like ruby and sapphire they are a packaged deal. So i'm letting the first person to join decide between the three.

The first one is named Cobalt and she does have pearl but she doesn't have to be apart of the rp its up to you shes pretty quiet anyways. Cobalt is a home world gem sent to bring both jasper and peridot back since the rubies didn't do so well. She is one of blue diamond's court but yellow diamond asked to borrow her. Her main job on hw is interrogations and gem shattering. And finally she has a thing for peridot thats why blue diamond suggested her for the mission.

(Cobalt by SaiyukiLover666 on DeviantArt)

the other two are named Poudretteite and Sillimanite they are ex crystal gems and current musicians and in my mind poudretteite sings haven't you noticed. where as sillimanite plays guitar and some other instruments and sometimes sings. they love each other almost as much as saphy and ruby but they choose not to stay fused. however when they do fuse they become big and i mean Sardonyx size (yet another reason they don't stay fused)

(Random Gemsonas plus their Fusion by SaiyukiLover666 on DeviantArt)

so please join tell me your character weather gemsona or actual character. i would like to have all of the crystal gems, steven, and perrie. if you wish to b lapis or jasper thats fine too. (^U^):5/5:(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back