• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Step-Sibling Roleplay Plots [Looking for Female Partner]

Thetas

Cloud Based Inspiration Facilitator

cityscape152x7ft.jpg

.:The Main Plot:.

A few years after the passing of a Mr. Grey, the caring father of a young girl, and the loving husband of a, now single, mother, Ms. Grey and her daughter finally move on... Ms. Grey had been dating a young, single father for around 3 or 4 months now; Unknown to both of the children. The wedding came suddenly for both the family members, and the children of both parents... Due to the parents' money issues, they sell both their homes and move into a 2 bedroom, 2 bath home... Despite it's small size, it's actually quite nice... The only complaint any one would have would be the children sharing rooms. Of course, it's not like they share a bed... But it's still uncomfortably close for teens their age.

.:Personality Pairings:.

Older Sister x Younger Brother

Emotionally Abusive Sister x Submissive Brother

Overprotective Sister x Shy Brother

Hateful/Rude Sister x Sensitive Brother

Sweet Sister x Lazy Brother

// Disclaimer #1- I will not play a Female. Sorry.

// Disclaimer #2- Ages will be decided once we get in a PM

.:What I Require From You:.

- 1-3 Replies a day, Preferably more. I understand classes and life getting in the way, and I can be quite flexible when it comes to replies

- 1-3 Paragraphs per reply. I tend to write around this much, though I understand writers block, and don't expect this much around dialogue-based replies, as they tend to be less descriptive

-A full-length roleplay. If you feel the need to stop replying at any point, please notify me. If it's possible, we will try to work around it, or resume at a later date.

.:Disclaimer:.

Despite how I've typed this, I am a person. You can always talk to me.

=^-^=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back