• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Steelwell Military Academy

Sizniche

This profile is no longer in use
Roleplay Availability
Steelwell Military Academy. Whatever you've done to end up here, I'm sure it wasn't pretty. If you've wound up in Steelwell, you can be sure that you're among the worst of the worst when it comes to behavior. Violent children, juvenile delinquents with serious anger management issues, the kids that somehow manage to get expelled from normal military school; these are the kind of kids that end up here, and you're one of them.

Steelwell is as bad as it gets; it's rock bottom. Once you're there, your only assurance is that it can't possibly get worse. However, that's the problem with Steelwell; it's so bad, there's nothing worse that can happen to you. Steelwell isn't designed to shape you into a productive person like normal military school. It's designed to break you and reconstruct you from the parts.

But hey, it's only a few years, right? What's the worst they can do?

(Medium Detailed)

snakeyem12 said:
Interested. And I recognise you. The neighbourhood?:
Yes indeed, I was the author of 'The Neighborhood,' And I recognize you as well.

Just wondering, but how many people do you think you'll need to get started? Also, what kind of roles will there be? Will it only be students or do you need instructors as well in order to help rebuild these wayward teens?

If you want to, you can play an instructor or a disciplinarian. I, however, will already fill the role of Commandant of the school. I'm thinking that this roleplay would ideally have at least 5-7 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sizniche said:
If you want to, you can play an instructor or a disciplinarian. I, however, will already fill the role of Commandant of the school. I'm thinking that this roleplay would ideally have at least 5-7 people.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back