• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

She slips behind him real fast, grabbing onto one of his shoulders and spinning in front of him, now hanging from his shoulders, aroms wrapped around his neck, and legs wrapped around his back. "Then I'll gladly give you that fun~" Just as she says that, a bullet from some kind of extremely powerful, but silent sniper rifle grazed through the back of Izayoi's hair, sending chills down his spine. One could tell it was a warning from Kurosaki to stay away from Michiru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Izayoi burst into laughter, shouting out so Kurosaki might hear "Really? Do you think that's anything new to me! Tch, I've took much worse!" He continues to call out, though he mutters to Michiru "hey Michi, can you get off my back for a moment?" With that, he peered at the bullet and walked closer to where it had hit.

Where the bullet hit was a relatively large hole, one that not even most .50 Calibur bullets would leave. There was also electricity lightly jolting from it, the bullet itself on fire. "Hee-hee, that's his level two warning~ Level three's going to be a lot worse~"

Dio chuckles a little, grabbing Michiru and pulling her off his shoulders, then kissing her with a smirk. Mainly aiming to just irritate Kurosaki "hmm, think this'll take him to Level Ten?"

"Nah, this'll take him to level four. Level four alone's pretty-" A rocket literally exploded right behind Izayoi, singing his hair and the back of his clothes quite a bit, even setting his arm on fire, but only lightly. Three bullets fly past his face, one actually grazing his ear, sending a jolt of electricity through his body. "Bad~"

Izayoi was actually terrified, bit his rather pointless manly pride carried him on and persuaded him to do worse. Izayoi smiled "hey, what would you let me do that you wouldn't hate me for?" He asked Michiru. The eternal grin had wavered a little, the pain was something he could ignore... For now.

"I'm not letting you go past level four territory~ You see, level five is pretty much death~" She giggled, flipping right over his head with a hand on his shoulder. On her way, she kisses him on the lips, landing behind him to keep Kurosaki from firing anything, as he wouldn't dare to anything if she was in the way. She looks at his burning arm. "You should put that out, by the way~"

Izayoi nods in response, though shows no sign of putting out the fire on his arm. He simply grins " meh, I think I'll leave it like this..." He continued on with a sigh "my jacket is ruined now anyways." He didn't show much of a reaction when she kissed him either. Straight-faced. He'd already decided she'd be like a sister to him if he could.

Michiru took off her white shirt, a light blue tank top underneath. She uses it to put the fire out, then smacks Iza in the face with the shirt by 'accident' as she swings it back to put it on once more.

Izayoi laughs again "by any chance are you mad? Imouto" he keeps his grin again, the skin on his arm a little singed and raw. He continues to pay no attention to that.

"Well, I think we've been messing around a bit too much~ Might get in trouble for this~"

Izayoi nods "yeah yeah yeah, but since when are you bothered about getting into trouble?"

"Since when? I don't know, I think... never?" She pulls on a string, knocking the entire front row over by pulling on one of them, as well as taking out some of the second and third. "There we go~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back