Steamworld OOC

Pffft nothing sexual happened. Like intimate. That's what needs to fade to black unless Spooky says otherwise. I've been in an rp where two guys went at it with clothes being taken off and it didn't fade to black until it was getting to hot

Tomorrow we wanted to have a fun discord /cards against humanity hang out! Fun for the family (o'v'o)

hahaha, i am sorry that that happened hahaha, and lol that sounds fun... though how can CAH ever be "family fun"?

MsPolite said:
@birds hey i wanna ask want is you intent within the rp. i hopebyou know im not ok with you killing over half the crew to come to me. oh my witch will not be dieing yet.
I was planning on letting you control your crew, so then there is no way for my character to kill anyone you are not okay with me killing.

birds said:
I was planning on letting you control your crew, so then there is no way for my character to kill anyone you are not okay with me killing.
You could always knock them out instead

Dearwolfy said:
@Vultz *tackles you and hugs ya tight* Mornin boo. I missed ya.*peppers you with kisses*
Mernin! \o/ *is tacklehugged and kissed* i missed ya more :P *hugs back and somehow catches one of the kisses on the lips*

Vultz said:
Mernin! \o/ *is tacklehugged and kissed* i missed ya more :P *hugs back and somehow catches one of the kisses on the lips*
Shut up! Nobody awe at this! Other wise I will blush hard xD

hey guys, my dad was in a car accident, ill try to keep up a good pace on here but i don't know what my schedule will be like the next few days, so if im quiet just send me a pm to be safe, ill try to reply asap

infinitetech said:
hey guys, my dad was in a car accident, ill try to keep up a good pace on here but i don't know what my schedule will be like the next few days, so if im quiet just send me a pm to be safe, ill try to reply asap
Fuckin hell man, I hope he's alright. D:

infinitetech said:
*Le gasp* you poor thing. I hope he's fine. Be safe D:

thanks y'all, *hugs* im just waiting to hear from my mom if i need to head to the hospital or if i need to pack his things or what

infinitetech said:
Take all the time you need and I'll be hoping everything is alright!!!

On a lighter and completely unrelated note, I got myself a lucha libre mask on the way :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back