Steampunk Robin hood

Y'mean Book of Circus? Depends, do I want to try and get my husband into a Sebastian costume.

18_06_2009_0317641001245314853_jana-schirmer-ya-na-shi-499x731.jpg

Name:

"Well, howdy doody."

Rhett Rogers

Alias or nickname:

"Ah... Well, I go by a few, depending on who's side you're on."

Robin or Robin Hood... Criminal, if you know him poorly, Robbert by some.

"Hah! What does age have to do with anything?"

20 years

Appearance Other:

"Mari, I believe this one's blind~"

Rhett is around 6'5" with a build less like an athlete's and more like a farmer's, strong in the core, shoulders, and arms. Everything he wears somehow makes him look even bigger than he already is, though it doesn't seem to bother him, he also has a number, from a time when he was arrested, on the back of his hand '1102' He also has a few scars from gunshot wounds, three on the right side of his chest (One fairly close to his shoulder, one more towards the center of his chest but not close enough to be on the center, or he'd be dead, and one near the base of his neck), and one from a flying accident when he crashed a stolen airship (Long, jagged, and about an inch thick, running vertically (left-right) from the crook of his neck to his right hip)

"Who's askin'?"

Former Airship Pirate, and the current the leader of the Merry Men.

Alliance:

"You don't know?"

Merry Men

Sexuality:

"It all depends, now, doesn't it?"

Pending, pending.​

Personality:

"You really don't know anything, do you?"

Rhett is kind, treats everyone well unless they're with the sheriff or a snooty rich person, which isn't all that uncommon. Though he is definitely not perfect, he tries his best to help everyone, and cares for everyone the same, though Lady Marian's kindness has gained her a special place in his heart, as she is like a caretaker, a guardian to the Merry Men in their travels, which he greatly appreciates. Rhett is a bit oblivious to people's opinions, as he is overly humble about his doings and his kindness, and considers himself no better than the rest, though he considers the Sheriff to be pretty low, as well as his lackeys, who he couldn't care less for.​

tumblr_mrfdt1BJcr1qkd3oto1_1280.jpg

Background:

Just a guy who didn't like being told how to live his life, and after being arrested and being told just that he gained a bit of a dislike for authority, and after being given a reason to dislike the sheriff he has taken the burden of teaching everyone what was so awful about the man into his own hands. Though, if you know truly know him, "Sorry, Marian, but you shouldn't have to know about my past..." it was over a dispute, the man was a boy, his family was poor, they couldn't afford to pay the taxes right on time and that was the day his sister disappeared, hasn't see her since and even trying to bargain didn't get her back, he even tried to turn himself in but when the deal was made he found out just how rotten the government, more the authority in his hometown, was and he was told in prison that she wasn't going to be showing her face anytime soon.

Weapons:

Rhett is armed with a bow, arrows, and a world of disguises that he uses to get what he wants, though his main weapons are his tools, which he uses to keep his ship soaring, sabotage others' ships, and to tinker and build new things that he may or may not actually be able to put to use.

Other:

"What else do you want me to say? Abney Park? Frank Fergusson? Dancing queen?!"

Nah, not a word for you, I feel that ol' Rhett will suffice, eh? He will lead as he should and hold a grudge as he will! Cannot wait to see how this RP turns out, and I think that this is more than not a single word. Shoot. Sorry for being so terribly late that I hindered, I really hope I didn't hinder the roleplay too much and can't wait to start. (Though it's getting late here and I have school tomorrow, I'll notify of any days I won't be here! Don't worry about me mysteriously vanishing into thin air! Well, I might if I fall asleep but that's only human, right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Andrew Hale R. Comstock

Alias or nickname:

Andrew, Mr. Comstock, Booker (Due to his librarian status)

Aristocrat, Deputy to the Sheriff, Librarian (I know, weird huh?)

Alliance:

Sheriff of Nottingham

Sexuality:

Female

Appearance:

280px-Bioshockinfiniteartworks7.jpg

Appearance other:

He is 6'3 and has a lean and lithe body build. He wears a silver locket on his neck, but no one knows what's inside the locket. On his right index finger is a silver claddagh ring, a gift from someone.

Personality: He is a charming and entertaining fellow, but he is cocky and arrogant. He is blunt and straight forward, both with his words and fists. A sly and cunning man, able to outwit his foes on a regular basis. While he may be on the side of the corrupted sheriff, he still has his honor and pride, his promises made and his threats carried out. He trusts no one, especially not the sheriff and his gang.

Background: Andrew is an orphan, and like every other cliched orphan stories, his parents were murdered when he was 8, right in their house. Andrew survived by hiding in a cabinet, burying himself in the clothes. In the orphanage, he was bullied and physically abused, not only by the other orphans but by the caretakers as well. He ran away when he was 15, hoping to find a better life outside the orphanage, oh how wrong he was.

He was abducted by a syndicate, headed by an aristocrat who organized a fight club. The visitors, however, had a strange enjoyment watching young teens getting beaten up big big and muscular men. At first he was always eaten up and he goes to sleep, bloody and bruised. But as he grew older, he became stronger and fought smarter, easily rising to popularity.

Weapons:

Shotgun

FBO4RXFGRSYXZSS.LARGE.jpg
Pistol

89011.jpg
other: He loves kittens and coffee, also he loves to read books.

(I wonder if anyone understands the reference of the name and picture)

Abney Park

Last edited by a moderator:
CrimsonEclipse said:
Name:
Andrew Hale R. Comstock

Alias or nickname:

Alliance:

Sheriff of Nottingham

Sexuality:

Female

Appearance:

Appearance other:

He is 6'3 and has a lean and lithe body build. He wears a silver locket on his neck, but no one knows what's inside the locket. On his right index finger is a silver claddagh ring, a gift from someone.

Personality: He is a charming and entertaining fellow, but he is cocky and arrogant. He is blunt and straight forward, both with his words and fists. A sly and cunning man, able to outwit his foes on a regular basis. While he may be on the side of the corrupted sheriff, he still has his honor and pride, his promises made and his threats carried out. He trusts no one, especially not the sheriff and his gang.

Background: Andrew is an orphan, and like every other cliched orphan stories, his parents were murdered when he was 8, right in their house. Andrew survived by hiding in a cabinet, burying himself in the clothes. In the orphanage, he was bullied and physically abused, not only by the other orphans but by the caretakers as well. He ran away when he was 15, hoping to find a better life outside the orphanage, oh how wrong he was.

He was abducted by a syndicate, headed by an aristocrat who organized a fight club. The visitors, however, had a strange enjoyment watching young teens getting beaten up big big and muscular men. At first he was always eaten up and he goes to sleep, bloody and bruised. But as he grew older, he became stronger and fought smarter, easily rising to popularity.

Weapons:

Shotgun

Pistol

89011.jpg

Will he need to save a certain girl to WIPe out a debt? Because if so, I expect some of your lines to be game references

I hope I'm not too late!

Name: Amelia Charlotte

Alias or nickname: N/A

Alliance: None/Citizen

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

2204d6055725263d955f94a1591bbe13.jpg

f1bf485ef4f7335d96af24510cf97b26.jpg

Personality: Amelia is a bit of a kook, at a glance she seems to be the very definition of a mad scientist, she's very eccentric, fickle and constantly moving around and muttering to herself. Her work speaks for herself though, as she is incredibly resourceful and could probably turn an old spring and sheet of metal into an automaton if she chose. She loves adventure and is incredibly observant of the world around her.

Background: From the age of sixteen, Amelia did work on various airships, steamboats, and railroads which is where she got her talent for tinkering. Around the age of twenty-one, though, she decided to open up shop, although her shop is in the slums of town because Amelia has never had a whole lot of money. Still, her reputation as being one of the best mechanics out there precedes her and she gets business of all kinds especially thanks to her "no questions asked policy" . The feud between the sheriff and the Merry Men has been great for her business as she now gets characters of all kinds from all walks of life asking her to invent and repair things for her. While her sympathies lie with the Merry Men and their noble cause, business is business and she takes whatever work she can get for the right price even if it's the Sheriff himself asking.

Weapons: She has and knows how to use weapons of all kinds that she herself invented, but her favorite is the glove that runs an electric current through it that allows her to shock her enemies.

Other: Abney Park

TacoMann said:
So...I hope I'm not too late to the party, here.
Name: Leeron De Crezze

Alias or nick-name: "Ron", "Odd Engineer", "Gunner for Hire", "Cackling He-Witch"

Alignment: Whichever, I'll go with In-Between, Unaligned, A Merry Man, or On the Sheriff's payrole. Whichever seems to flow....

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Roughly 6'1, but with a fairly lanky build, Leeron De Crezze is an odd bird indeed, presenting a somewhat vain image, with his penchant for expensive makeup and foppish attire. Neat, long, red hair, slicked back into a ponytail, and wide, eyes of a faded green, belying the wisdom behind his foppish facade.

Outfit A: Combat: A pair of bright purple trousers and a bright purple silk vest, over a Brass Breastplate lined with many a bandoleer and belt, the white undershirt beneath barely visible, tucked into his trousers. A pair of heavy brass boots, large brass pauldrons peaked with strange coils, Heavy leathers gloves, and a prominent brass codpiece, adorn the otherwise fanciful attire. And a pair of magnifying goggles typically worn for accessory rather than usage side about his brow.

Outfit B: Formal: An elegant purple gown, of the standard Victorian design, with a series of practical adjustments in the form of his typical work gloves, and afew seemingly arbitrary armor attachments.

Outfit C: Casual: Varies

Weapons: A verisimilitude of custom-made gadgets, some effective! Others not so much. The only truly reliable one has proven to be his beloved Gatling gun, a harness-mounted, hand-cranked, loud, roaring, lead-spitting machine of mayhem. He often cackles wildly whilst firing. However, it is rather clumsy, and if harnessed on, he has far too much trouble actually dealing with someone in a brawl.

In desperate scenarios, Leeron tends to fall back on his trusty pipe wrench.

Other: He's a shameless flirt, be it freind or foe, and loves to tinker.

Abney Park.

Accepted! 

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
18_06_2009_0317641001245314853_jana-schirmer-ya-na-shi-499x731.jpg
Name:

"Well, howdy doody."

Rhett Rogers

Alias or nickname:

"Ah... Well, I go by a few, depending on who's side you're on."

Robin or Robin Hood... Criminal, if you know him poorly, Robbert by some.

"Hah! What does age have to do with anything?"

20 years

Appearance Other:

"Mari, I believe this one's blind~"

Rhett is around 6'5" with a build less like an athlete's and more like a farmer's, strong in the core, shoulders, and arms. Everything he wears somehow makes him look even bigger than he already is, though it doesn't seem to bother him, he also has a number, from a time when he was arrested, on the back of his hand '1102' He also has a few scars from gunshot wounds, three on the right side of his chest (One fairly close to his shoulder, one more towards the center of his chest but not close enough to be on the center, or he'd be dead, and one near the base of his neck), and one from a flying accident when he crashed a stolen airship (Long, jagged, and about an inch thick, running vertically (left-right) from the crook of his neck to his right hip)

"Who's askin'?"

Former Airship Pirate, and the current the leader of the Merry Men.

Alliance:

"You don't know?"

Merry Men

Sexuality:

"It all depends, now, doesn't it?"

Pending, pending.

Personality:

"You really don't know anything, do you?"

Rhett is kind, treats everyone well unless they're with the sheriff or a snooty rich person, which isn't all that uncommon. Though he is definitely not perfect, he tries his best to help everyone, and cares for everyone the same, though Lady Marian's kindness has gained her a special place in his heart, as she is like a caretaker, a guardian to the Merry Men in their travels, which he greatly appreciates. Rhett is a bit oblivious to people's opinions, as he is overly humble about his doings and his kindness, and considers himself no better than the rest, though he considers the Sheriff to be pretty low, as well as his lackeys, who he couldn't care less for.

tumblr_mrfdt1BJcr1qkd3oto1_1280.jpg

Background:

Just a guy who didn't like being told how to live his life, and after being arrested and being told just that he gained a bit of a dislike for authority, and after being given a reason to dislike the sheriff he has taken the burden of teaching everyone what was so awful about the man into his own hands. Though, if you know truly know him, "Sorry, Marian, but you shouldn't have to know about my past..." it was over a dispute, the man was a boy, his family was poor, they couldn't afford to pay the taxes right on time and that was the day his sister disappeared, hasn't see her since and even trying to bargain didn't get her back, he even tried to turn himself in but when the deal was made he found out just how rotten the government, more the authority in his hometown, was and he was told in prison that she wasn't going to be showing her face anytime soon.

Weapons:

Rhett is armed with a bow, arrows, and a world of disguises that he uses to get what he wants, though his main weapons are his tools, which he uses to keep his ship soaring, sabotage others' ships, and to tinker and build new things that he may or may not actually be able to put to use.

Other:

"What else do you want me to say? Abney Park? Frank Fergusson? Dancing queen?!"

Nah, not a word for you, I feel that ol' Rhett will suffice, eh? He will lead as he should and hold a grudge as he will! Cannot wait to see how this RP turns out, and I think that this is more than not a single word. Shoot. Sorry for being so terribly late that I hindered, I really hope I didn't hinder the roleplay too much and can't wait to start. (Though it's getting late here and I have school tomorrow, I'll notify of any days I won't be here! Don't worry about me mysteriously vanishing into thin air! Well, I might if I fall asleep but that's only human, right?)

Accepted! 

CrimsonEclipse said:
Name:
Andrew Hale R. Comstock

Alias or nickname:

Alliance:

Sheriff of Nottingham

Sexuality:

Female

Appearance:

Appearance other:

Weapons:

Shotgun

CrimsonEclipse said:
Pistol

89011.jpg

Abney Park
Accepted! 

SplendaWeReGoingDown said:
I hope I'm not too late!
Name: Amelia Charlotte

Alias or nickname: N/A

Alliance: None/Citizen

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

2204d6055725263d955f94a1591bbe13.jpg

f1bf485ef4f7335d96af24510cf97b26.jpg

Personality: Amelia is a bit of a kook, at a glance she seems to be the very definition of a mad scientist, she's very eccentric, fickle and constantly moving around and muttering to herself. Her work speaks for herself though, as she is incredibly resourceful and could probably turn an old spring and sheet of metal into an automaton if she chose. She loves adventure and is incredibly observant of the world around her.

Background: From the age of sixteen, Amelia did work on various airships, steamboats, and railroads which is where she got her talent for tinkering. Around the age of twenty-one, though, she decided to open up shop, although her shop is in the slums of town because Amelia has never had a whole lot of money. Still, her reputation as being one of the best mechanics out there precedes her and she gets business of all kinds especially thanks to her "no questions asked policy" . The feud between the sheriff and the Merry Men has been great for her business as she now gets characters of all kinds from all walks of life asking her to invent and repair things for her. While her sympathies lie with the Merry Men and their noble cause, business is business and she takes whatever work she can get for the right price even if it's the Sheriff himself asking.

Weapons: She has and knows how to use weapons of all kinds that she herself invented, but her favorite is the glove that runs an electric current through it that allows her to shock her enemies.

Other: Abney Park
Accepted!

[/QUOTE]

I'm late and I know it, *Sudden crappy techno music.*

Name:Todd Frothnir

Alias or nickname:The Reaper.

Alliance:Sheriff of Nottingham

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Appearance: None have seen Todd and lived to tell the tale, but if one did get the chance they would find a young adult, blonde hair, blue eyes. Your typical aryan pretty boy.

Appearance other:(height, tattoos eye color or whatever else you need to add)

Personality:Todd, the Reaper, does not talk with his employer or his fellow shreiff gang members in fact he talks to no one. One could assume from stories and tales that he is a very patient, brooding, mysterious, and quiet figure. If one were to meet him they would find exactly what they were to expect.

Background:The Reaper, a story told by adults for children who misbehave or act against rules. Supposedly this figure shrouded in darkness is not a hero nor a villan, good nor evil. It is a force of death claiming the lives of all in time, it cares not the age, story, or, wealth of the human, only the soul that it collects. The Reaper can be heard and felt, the creaking of boards in the night? Screams suddenly silenced? A feeling of being watched? These are all the doings of the Reaper. Most people forget the Reaper or dismiss it once they begin to mature but... there are the few who believe the tale as an adult. Those are the intelligent beings, for the Reaper is very real. Only one human in the world can contact and speak with the Reaper, Roger de Laci (@Wondertainment) also known as the Sheriff of Nottinghamshire. In truth the Reaper is actually Todd Frothnir, a sniper with impeccable aim and the means to hit targets from over a mile away. He can be contacted via special radio only the sheriff owns (It would be possible to invent a radio with a strong enough frequency to contact him) and will carry out most jobs he is assigned too. Todd takes his time when at a mission, he watches the target for days on end, learning everything he can, and at the end deciding if they are worthy of death, fatal injury, non-fatal injury, or completely nothing this confirms a sense of justice within his heart even for the work of one so evil. (Don't know how to put this in but the title of Reaper is passed down from one Reaper to a person selected by the previous.)

Weapons: (In order from most used to least used)

'Invisibility cloak' Todd uses a small pocket sized metallic ball that creates constant pulse of waves on the color spectrum so high it is in visible to the human eye, magnifying this around Todd he can attack humans eyes and 'persuade' them to look away in a way of saying. The brain cannot comprehend the waves/colors inputted so it simply ignores it and tries to block it out.

'Injection Gun' This gun is a long range rifle that sends a spray of liquid so quickly from the nozzle that it can pierce human skin and work as a very VERY long range syringe for injecting mainly poisons of Todd's creating or medicine of his creation.

'Heat Rifle' Long range anti-ship gun, as it's name states this weapon sends a beam of concentrated light or heat towards the metal upon the ship, melting all metal in it's path, even mirrors. Naturally he dislikes using this against humans as they begin to melt and combust but it can be done.

(Todd uses no close range weapon as he is always far away from the fight.)

other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back