• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Steampunk Arc

furo

learn and let die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've recently made my way around working out some steampunk characters and some kind of plot. I'm not quite the expert when it comes to the steampunk subculture, but I have more or less gotten the hang of the concept; although I could use some steering to hone the extent of my knowledge.

Now, I was thinking perhaps we could share some plot ideas if anyone was interested. The main character I would take the role of would be an engineer/inventor/craftsman type (female if it concerns you), whereas you could take on the role of anything from an aristocrat to an airship pilot or pirate, or whatever suits your fancy.

I certainly don't mind romance as an undertone.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and we'll discuss plots there. I'm open for any ideas.

Hello!

The only steam punk thing I've ever been into was Trigun (anime)

So if it's similar to that in a way I can understand, I'd be chill with giving it the best shot I can!

cattamer said:
Hello!
The only steam punk thing I've ever been into was Trigun (anime)

So if it's similar to that in a way I can understand, I'd be chill with giving it the best shot I can!
Shoot me a PM fam, I'm down.

I would love to do a Steampunk RP with you. I've played steampunk games and watched a few anime about it too so I'm no foreigner to it.

Ayy! :D

I'd love to do a Steampunk RP!

Shoot me a PM when you've got time, and we'll discuss the setting :D

Shinohara said:
I would love to do a Steampunk RP with you. I've played steampunk games and watched a few anime about it too so I'm no foreigner to it.
That's rad, because I don't have as much experience with the genre, so we could help each other. Shoot me a PM, if you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back