color:black;
}

.in_box {
font-size:22px;
font-family:Lucida Console;
margin-left:7%;
color:black;
}

To accept a mission, reply to the thread here. State your character's name, their rank (if applicable) and their partner. A moderator will add you to the mission roster if you are accepted. It is HIGHLY recommended, that students work in pairs of weapon and meister although it is not required. You may use this thread as an OOC thread to discuss things directly pertaining to this mission.

Moderator In Charge (MIC): DaughterofAthena

DWMA Mission Profile

151b66944555ae483028c9118dace8f6.jpg

Point of Contact: Nicolas Kye

Perceived Threat Level: Level 3

Desired Team: 2-3 weapon/meister pairs

Meister

Weapon

Rank

Jessyka Volontari

Adrika Cooper

2-Star

Aiko Selmatu

Grace Taghan and Erika Taghan

2-Star

Malacai Grave

Isaac Perrinin

3-Star

Debriefing

At a recent school sanctioned event, the Edolas Box was opened. The exact history and intentions of the box are classified, but it is a container used to hold the souls of poltergeists and it has been shown to have the ability to suck frozen souls into its confines with a lid that seals them in there until opened with the intent of freeing them. Xander Traynor opened it and unleashed them upon the End of Summer Concert hosted by A-Muse. Though students were able to contain the event and prevent a fair amount of the poltergeists from causing too much damage within the city, a number of the poltergeists still managed to escape the city and now weave their way across the lands of the state. In an attempt to quickly address the situation, Lord Death has requested a small team to work with Nicolas Kye - a former DWMA instructer who seems highly familiar with the poltergeists and the Edolas Box - in order to round them all up before more harm can be caused.

Objectives

• Meet with Nicolas Kye at his cafe.
  • Locate and draw the remaining poltergeists into the Edolas Box.

Beginning Instructions

Students who chose to accept this mission will report to Nicolas Kye just after midday. He works at a cafe within the city and he has set aside time after the lunch rush to discuss plans and begin the operation swiftly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Adrika Cooper

Partner: N/A atm (anyone want to try?)

Name; Yury Piotrevich Derzhavin

Rank; NOT Meister

Partner; N/A

Name; Grace Jean Taghan

Rank; Eat Fusion Weapon

Partner; N/A (Erica Taghan for this).

Name; Erica Grace Taghan

Rank; Eat Fusion Weapon

Partner; N/A (Grace Taghan for this).

@CelticHero37 Your characters have been added in to the mission. 

@Vii and @Zenaida would you two like to pair up Yury and Adrika for this mission or are you going wait and see who else joins first and work out partners from there? I am planning on putting up a new interest check for the rp today sometime so I'm hoping we can fill this mission up and get it moving relatively soonish. 

Why are you responding to this? You're not in this mission... I tagged @Zenaida and you are Cecilia. I am super confused. 

Sorry about that. That there was actually me... We share a device as half siblings, and I didn't even realized she was still signed in. xD  Whoops, my bad.

Anyway, as I had stated, if Vii is okay with it, they can partner for this mission. Otherwise I'll just wait to see who else wants to join and go from there.

Sorry about that. That there was actually me... We share a device as half siblings, and I didn't even realized she was still signed in. xD  Whoops, my bad.

Anyway, as I had stated, if Vii is okay with it, they can partner for this mission. Otherwise I'll just wait to see who else wants to join and go from there.

Why would I have any problem, ahah? I'm down with that.

Maybe @QuirkyAngel and @Hanarei would like to throw in Ella and Aiko to fill the last two spots? Then we would be able to get things moving fairly quickly. If not, I would like to give it a few more days to see if anyone else is interested in jumping in. 

Aye, Aiko can do it. Seems like a good excuse to bail on training, not even really paying attention to what the mission is. :P

Alright. This mission is full (yay!). 

I will have a starting post up either tomorrow or Friday sometime. 

I'm excited to run a mission without actually having any of my own characters in said mission. I think its going to be fun! 

I'm waiting for Vii... So I can actually get Adrika out of the school and into the cafe/mission thread... 

I'm waiting for Vii... So I can actually get Adrika to the cafe and into the mission thread... 

Ok. Just an update on that... the site says she hasn't been online since the 22nd. I am thinking I am going to give her another week to reply and then we are going to see if we can find someone else who might be interested in that spot or I can put Jessyka or Keziah into it. 

Just a heads up on that... 

Ok. Just an update on that... the site says she hasn't been online since the 22nd. I am thinking I am going to give her another week to reply and then we are going to see if we can find someone else who might be interested in that spot or I can put Jessyka or Keziah into it. 

Just a heads up on that... 

Alrighty. Makes sense. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread