State of Souls

Pm should be fine. We can just copy and paste and keep our formatting that way when moving it to a single post. ^^

If this mission is still open for some people, I'd like to place Malacai and Isaac into it. I apologize for a late notice, I haven't had much time on my hands until recently.

Just... As soon as I am at home... Which won't be till close to midnight 2nite... I'll start on a Adrika post. Might not be done tonight though as I may just pass out the second I get home. Currently it would not be a good idea for me collab. It would take a month to finish due to no time.

Hi guys! There will be a post either late tonight or tomorrow sometime, I promise! 

I got caught up on all the other prompts tonight and now I have to go to a thing that may or may not end with me drinking and then crashing so for now, I'm logging off. If I don't drink too much, there might be a post really late. If I do, then expect something tomorrow. 

[SIZE= 14px]@Stormborn Targaryen Yay! You posted!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Everyone else should learn to follow his example. What's up guys? I would be very excited to keep things moving. Can I expect posts from you guys at any point?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@CelticHero37 @Hanarei @Zenaida (I believe Zenaida's in finals week, and if that's the case, she has every right to not post for a week or so.) I would at the very least like to know that everyone is still aware that this rp exists, though. [/SIZE]

I'm not sure there's really anything major for the twins to respond to yet other than teaming up with Aiko, but I feel like that would end up as too short a post, any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread