• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom StarWars Hunt for the last Jedi

Daniel Reaving

Thirty Thousand Club
This is an Alternate version of the Starwars story. that stays canon up until Yoda's fight with Palpatine in the senate council chambers.
--------------------------------
Yoda had succeeded in killing Palpatine during the duel in the Senate Chambers that day, which ultimately ensured anakins death on Mustafar and stopping Darth Vader or the Empire from ever being born, ending the sith threat and galactic domination. However this did not bring peace or Resurrection to the republic, as a last act of revenge by the sith lord, doctored recordings of Palpantine's death where released all over the galaxy showing as a heartless murder by the Jedi. Any support of the jedi eroded quickly and the end Yoda and obi wan still go into hiding. As a result of this Order 66 became publicly known and strongly backed. With death of their emperor so soon after his inception, the empire quickly scrambled to replace him with various factions forming to try and take charge. The main parties that came from this where the pro republic, pro empire, and the Republic of systems. The parties nearly went to civil war before Tarkin and a few of his officers performed a coup over the council and took power to "maintain peace and restore democracy ." In truth it is a military junta with the Senate having limited powers if any at all. Hunts for the surviving jedi occured shortly afterwards but without the knowledge and skill of the Sith or so they thought.

The Sith presence didn't actually disappear. Unknown was that Palpatine had collected many Sith apprentices. Before Palpatines death he had taken all his Acolytes and deemed them masters before sending them off to find there own apprentices. Upon hearing there master was dead the 4 sith masters with there Acolytes returned to the system to see the chaos and from there positioned themselves as a sort of "secret police" in the Junta military so they could aid in hunting down the jedi. in addition to this force sensitives that where found from then on where and are taken by the new government and attempts made to train them as agents for the junta under the control of the secret Sith order that resides now in the Junta empire.

Last edited:
Alrighty. I'll let ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki you first!
Oh gee thanks, put all the pressure on me. :-P

well admit I have more of a setting than an actual story idea: Yoda succeeds in killing Palpatine during the duel in the Senate which ensures anakins death on Mustafar, ending the sith threat. However this did not bring peace or ressurection of the republic, as last act of revenge by the sith lord, doctored recording of Palpantine death are released showing as a heartless murder by the jedi. Any support of the jedi eroded quickly and the end Yoda and obi wan still go into hiding. With death of their emperor so soon after its inception, the empire quickly scrambles to replace him with various factions forming an exactly how. Main parties are the pro republic, pro empire and "insert any others here". The parties nearly went to civil war before tarkin and a few of his officers performed a coup and took power to "maintain peace and restore democracy ." In truth it is a military junta with the Senate having limited powers if any at all. Hunts for the surviving jedi do occur but without the knowledge and skill of the sith , they do not meet with the same success. Force sensentives that are found are taken by the new government and attempts made to train them as agents for the junta.

Beyond this I am still working on. I do have the idea of two rebel groups rising up, one is this universe version of the rebellion and the other a sort of jedi nationalist. The jedi nationalist are jedi clone war veterans and survivors trying to restore their name while other separating from their republic as their own nation or take over.

Oh gee thanks, put all the pressure on me. :-P

well admit I have more of a setting than an actual story idea: Yoda succeeds in killing Palpatine during the duel in the Senate which ensures anakins death on Mustafar, ending the sith threat. However this did not bring peace or ressurection of the republic, as last act of revenge by the sith lord, doctored recording of Palpantine death are released showing as a heartless murder by the jedi. Any support of the jedi eroded quickly and the end Yoda and obi wan still go into hiding. With death of their emperor so soon after its inception, the empire quickly scrambles to replace him with various factions forming an exactly how. Main parties are the pro republic, pro empire and "insert any others here". The parties nearly went to civil war before tarkin and a few of his officers performed a coup and took power to "maintain peace and restore democracy ." In truth it is a military junta with the Senate having limited powers if any at all. Hunts for the surviving jedi do occur but without the knowledge and skill of the sith , they do not meet with the same success. Force sensentives that are found are taken by the new government and attempts made to train them as agents for the junta.

Beyond this I am still working on. I do have the idea of two rebel groups rising up, one is this universe version of the rebellion and the other a sort of jedi nationalist. The jedi nationalist are jedi clone war veterans and survivors trying to restore their name while other separating from their republic as their own nation or take over.
I really like that! Much more interesting than mine! I'll to with that.

I like the idea too. Maybe tho the sith presence isnt completely gone as before Palpatines death he had taken multiple sith Acolytes that he hand and deemed them masters before sending them off to find there own apprentices. Upon hearing there master was dead the mmmm 4 sith masters with there Acolytes returned to the system to see the chaos and from there positioned themselves as a sort of "secret police" in the Junta military so they could aid in hunting down the jedi (I say this cause I really have two amazing ideas for two sith XD)

Glad to hear you like it. Of course there will still be sith or dark jedi, the jedi nationalist group can be a good source for jedi to turn dark due to the bitterness of order 66 and all that.

Glad to hear you like it. Of course there will still be sith or dark jedi, the jedi nationalist group can be a good source for jedi to turn dark due to the bitterness of order 66 and all that.
My character will probably be a Dark Jedi. He's gone bitter after the Jedi were slaughtered and his brother fell to the Dark Side.

i was thinking for mine to be actual sith not just dark jedi but one of there backstories will bring upon some good things ^-^

so we have this so far

Yoda succeeded in killing Palpatine during the duel in the Senate which ensured anakins death on Mustafar, ending the sith threat. However this did not bring peace or Resurrection of the republic, as a last act of revenge by the sith lord, doctored recordings of Palpantine's death where released all over the galaxy showing as a heartless murder by the Jedi. Any support of the jedi eroded quickly and the end Yoda and obi wan still go into hiding. As a result of this Order 66 became publicly known and strongly backed. With death of their emperor so soon after his inception, the empire quickly scrambled to replace him with various factions forming to try and take charge. The main parties that came from this where the pro republic, pro empire, and the Republic of systems. The parties nearly went to civil war before Tarkin and a few of his officers performed a coup over the council and took power to "maintain peace and restore democracy ." In truth it is a military junta with the Senate having limited powers if any at all. Hunts for the surviving jedi occured shortly afterwards but without the knowledge and skill of the Sith or so they thought.

The Sith presence didn't actually disappear. Unknown was that Palpatine had collected many Sith apprentices. Before Palpatines death he had taken all his Acolytes and deemed them masters before sending them off to find there own apprentices. Upon hearing there master was dead the 4 sith masters with there Acolytes returned to the system to see the chaos and from there positioned themselves as a sort of "secret police" in the Junta military so they could aid in hunting down the jedi. in addition to this force sensitives that where found from then on where and are taken by the new government and attempts made to train them as agents for the junta under the control of the secret Sith order that resides now in the Junta empire.

(Sound good?)
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

so we have this so far

Yoda succeeded in killing Palpatine during the duel in the Senate which ensured anakins death on Mustafar, ending the sith threat. However this did not bring peace or Resurrection of the republic, as a last act of revenge by the sith lord, doctored recordings of Palpantine's death where released all over the galaxy showing as a heartless murder by the Jedi. Any support of the jedi eroded quickly and the end Yoda and obi wan still go into hiding. As a result of this Order 66 became publicly known and strongly backed. With death of their emperor so soon after his inception, the empire quickly scrambled to replace him with various factions forming to try and take charge. The main parties that came from this where the pro republic, pro empire, and the Republic of systems. The parties nearly went to civil war before Tarkin and a few of his officers performed a coup over the council and took power to "maintain peace and restore democracy ." In truth it is a military junta with the Senate having limited powers if any at all. Hunts for the surviving jedi occured shortly afterwards but without the knowledge and skill of the Sith or so they thought.

(Sound good?)
Sounds good!

so we have this so far

(Sound good?)
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Happy with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back