• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stars Wars the High republic

GabeTheHunter

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, welcome to interest check of Stars Wars set in the high republic era. I am looking for a small group to traverse the galaxy with and get into trouble with. I was hoping that we could have some smugglers and despicable people along with some high born royalty who don't know a lick about fighting. This will take place during 82 BBY and I will ask that we all stay true to the technology of the era so no super killer droids or death stars.

1. Absolutely no godmodding! I will kick you if I see your character dodge stun bolts like Neo or be able to use the force like a pro.
2. Jedi and Sith are allowed but are not the focus on this rp.
3. No overpowered abilities.
4. Posting will be at least 3 paragraphs and at least once a week unless someone notifies me that they are sick or something
5. No role-player left Behind.
6. No one is the main character above anyone else including me.

Plot is we are gonna wing it until we establish our characters.

Possibly interested if we can get a decent sized group together. I definitely have a despicable type to throw into this. I'm more well-versed in older eras, but I think I can manage if you'll scene-set and offer up enough pretense to the setting as a GM.

What kinda post length and post rate were you looking to establish for this RP? And what size group are you comfortable running?

I am looking for a small group so maybe like 5 people max. Alright I will do my best to set the high republic scene and that is great that you have a despicable type.

kk. Just FYI, though: I'm not one of those people who can/will post daily. Just putting it out there because I tend to get left behind in a lot of group RPs where the rest of the members are making bunches of posts before I have the time to respond again (though this happens on Discord more than other places).

Alright sounds good, thanks for letting me know about that. I will make an exception for you since you told me.

Sweet do you guys like discord? If not I can do a OOC forum
Not particularly. I prefer to just keep things on site.
I have a Discord, but it's definitely a secondary to actual RP site forums.

I mean, if you wanna do the ooc on Discord, go ahead. But I won't respond any more or less frequently than I would if it was on-site. I actually don't understand why people divert OOC over to Discord when the rest of the RP is here.

Join the OOC and we can discuss things about your character and their involvement in the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back