Star's Mirror

(*Victory wiggle* NEW CHARRIEEEEE lol)

Name: Lucas Reid.

Personality: Lucas is a little bit stubborn, but he can be a major goofball when he wants to. He's kind of idiotic, and isn't afraid to do something completely insane. He likes a little bit of adventure in his life, even though the world has changed. It's still the same in his mind. He is easily distracted, which can be a problem. It depends on what situation he's in. Usually when he doesn't know someone very well, he tends to express this bad boy personality for some reason, but that's not really him. Once someone gets to know him, he's actually really nice and funny.

Bio: Lucas grew up in a wealthy neighborhood, where he lived close by to Erica. She was a family friend, and they've known each other since they were only kids. But as they got older, they began to grow more and more apart. And soon, they acted as if they were nothing but strangers passing by on the street.

When the stars hit the Earth, both his parents immediately caught the infection, and died in a short few hours. Instead of staying in his home, he ran off to find Erica, who didn't live to far away. When he got to her house, she was nowhere to be found. He had somehow came to the conclusion that she had gone insane and ran off somewhere else. But he didn't know for sure. He now roams the forest, trying to find the cave that is cleansed from all this infection and craziness.

Weapon: He has a few knives that he hides in his pockets.

Mutation: Lucas was bonded with a black Wolf, which gave him ears and a tail. He's can now run faster and is a lot stronger than before. Even his sense of smell, eyesight, and hearing improved. But not by much.

Extra: His ears are practically hidden because they blend in with his black hair. But sometimes you can see them if you look really closely.

Appearance:

View attachment 8814

I'm gonna make another chara since you got left behind again [MENTION=3576]Broken Blacklist[/MENTION]

Name: Kael Evans

:personality: he is a "look on the brightside" type of person, and a gentleman.

Bio: he has very few memories. He doesn't remember his family, nohis friends. All he knows is the destruction brought on by the crystals.

Mutation: Endangered Snow Leopeard. His mutation makes him strong, and allows him to take a hit and keep going.

Weapon: a simple sword he carries on his belt

Extra he has a cat named NightWhisper.

View attachment 8824

Name: Zura Bolta

Personality: Somewhat arrogant, carefree, however vary friendly

Bio: Commonly lived in her own world of imagination before the stars fell. She quickly adapted to it after she was mutated by them. From constantly living in how her mother put it, la la land she could just imagine the world to be like her imagination to get through most obstacles.

Weapon: Scythe Head (just the blade of the scythe and a handle so the blade if parallel to the arm)

Mutaion: Taking Advantage of Time (the ability to slow time for everyone, so she's still moving slow motion but she can realize things and make more pricise actions, nobody realizes it when time is taken advantage of)

Appearance:

View attachment 8834

What? How!? It slows down EVERYTHING including her, its like adrenaline in Gears Of War, its just helps her realize things around her before it happens

or hits her i should say

Okay awesome xD I just gotta scan the picture and i'll post him.

Name:Dink Mole

Personality: Is very nice but a bit locked in since he's been alone for so long.

Bio (Optional):-

Weapon (Optional, but I would hope you have one):nothing,his claws i guess xD

Mutaion (Optional): He was bonded with a Mole,hence his last name, and as blind as a mole.His body changed (as you can see) and has forgotten something very important,it bugs him a lot and he tries to remember it all the time.

Extra (Optional):He can change back to a normal human though his skin will stay dark like the fur,and he'll always have a sucker in his mouth since he has a whole bunch in his pocket and he loves sweets.

Appearance: (Sorry i screwed the copy up a bit xD )

mole.jpg

( xD Why is it fun to have blind/nearly blind characters? haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back