Star's Mirror

Orion-San

No Longer Accepting

Rp: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4437-Star-s-Mirror-RP?p=155874#post155874

The stars have crashed into the life rich planet of Earth. These shining beauties have infected our slowly dying planet into turning it to a multicolored yet deadly crystal. Forests, Seas, Deserts have all because struck with this disease. Now everything on earth has turned to this stone, and there is little food and less water. The earth is at a rapid pace of expiring. What si worse, is that the inhabitants of this earth have been dying alon with our planet due to starvation and dehydration. Luckily, the stars have granted few humans the power of bonding them with another species (Weather alien, animal, ect.) but the last remaing normal humans have gone crazy, eating their own to have to slightest chance of survival, they pose a threat to the adapted ones. Rumors have been told that a cave has been rid of the outerspace jewels infection and is capable to hold life. Problem is, no one knows where this is or how to get there, it may not even exsist. The last remaining, mutated human beings are the last hope for survival and must try to carry on life on their new rainbow crystal Earth.

Rules:

1. Please dont make too many characters

2. No powers like shapeshifting! (Unless you shapeshift into ONE item)

3. Please dont make too short of posts (I know sometimes it can be helped, but no like one scentence posts add detail!)

4. You can only be bonded with ONE item from a star

Character Sheet:

Name:

Personality:

Bio (Optional):

Weapon (Optional, but I would hope you have one):

Mutaion (Optional):

Extra (Optional):

Appearance:

My Character:

Name: Iris Dale

Personality: Iris is a quiet girl and is extremley shy. She will more then likley hide from a situtaion more then fight and meeting other people aboslutley scares her to death. Ever since the crystals formed, these feelings have become more inhanced to the point she is like a mutated deer.

Bio: Iris use to live with her family of five. But then the stars struck, leaving her with the only chance of survival. Slowly her family died off one by one and she couldnt save them in anyway, other then comfort them while passing away. She promised her father ( the last to die) that she would live on and carry their family's blood with her forever. Iris will nver go back on that promise and is on her way to find this cave that everyone talked about before they all passed away too.

Weapon: She uses her fathers dirk

Mutation: She was bonded with a deer, growing its antlers, running increased to deer's speed, and able to withstand the cold better then most

Extra: None

Appearance:

Name: Erica Frost.

Personality: Innocent, quiet, and calm. Erica is not the fighter type, and would rather watch from a distance than actually be in the fight itself. She has trust issues, and can't usually trust someone fully until she gets to know them. She also loves to draw, but since the stars have struck, she hasn't had time. Erica is always on the move, whether it's the mountains, or the plains, shes always moving.

Weapon: So far, just a bow and some arrows.

Mutation: She was bonded with a Bat. She became more silent, sly, and even a bit more mischievous than she used to be. She has excellent hearing, but doesn't have very good eyesight.

She grew tiny bat wings on her head, and on her back. She even has a set of sharp claws on each of her hands and feet.

Extra: She has a Bat named Naiko. (Nay-Ko)

Naiko:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Yeldizlar/bat.png

Appearance:

View attachment 8651

I think it has a post limit or something...I'll try again. Hol' up.

Name: Kaiuro "Kai" Heart

Personality: Kaiuro is more of the fighter type than the one to settle things out in a calm fashion. He trusts blade and explosives to do the job better than words. Because of his hostile attitude, Kai is much more bound to aggressive and violent behaviors than most people. Aside from his terribly crude behavior, he's actually pretty calm and collected. At times, he can be very protective and sweet but he just won't admit it. His pride usually gets the best of him. And even though he's very cold and reserved he can be optimistic at times.

Bio (Optional): I'll play it out.

Weapon (Optional, but I would hope you have one):Twin Sai swords

Mutation (Optional): Black hawk

Extra (Optional): He had razor sharp black talons on feet and sharp claws on hands. His eyes are hawk-like, giving him great eyesight.

EresAnimeGuyWinged1.jpg

Appearance:

Kai has a black tribal tattoo along his left arm up to his chest and back.

(Okay?)

When you say "bonding with aliens", does that mean I could make a character bond with... Oh, I don't know... a Weeping Angel xD ?

When I saw aliens I mean any bizzare item. For example, one might have the power to oh I dont know...gain food from oxygen like a plant. You can pretty much bond with anything as long as you stay equal and are not like...invinsable

Name:Reliana "Ana or Reli" Cylith

Personality:Sweet,Kind,Protective of brother,Semi-flirty

Weapon (Optional, but I would hope you have one):Twin daggers

Mutation (Optional):Bonded with a Wolverine,which increased her strength,endurance,flexibility,and regeneration.It also gave her the ability extend her nails into claws.She can also withstand the cold and heat,with minimum to nothing on.Her senses increases,and her eyes turned red

Extra (Optional):

Appearance:View attachment 8663

Name:Elseroy "Elzzy" Cylith

Personality:Happy-Go-Lucky,Cheerfull,Pervy,Goofy,Care-free,reckless

Weapon (Optional, but I would hope you have one):A long Sword

Mutation (Optional):Bonded with a Red Siskin,giving him retractable talons,wings,and turning his hair red

Extra (Optional):

Appearance:View attachment 8662

Accepted, but dont make Ana too like invensible okay? Since all of her sense are raised they cant all be perfect is what im trying to say you know?

Oh yea,they are just increases,nothing truly mutant.The character is bases off of the super hero Wolverine,but just toned down.

Could I create a character who was bonded with the weird, evil crystalline thing itself? Like, he'd be a loner because touching him would infect you with the "virus", or whatever it is, and besides that, perhaps a little heightening of the senses, nothing drastic.

Name: Xander

Personality: He is cold and distant from those he doesn't know, which manifests itself in his formal and polite demeanor. However, to those he doesn't like, he absolutely ignores their existence. If he gets to know someone, his old personality, his real personality, comes out. On the inside, he is caring, protective, and loyal. But, for the closest of individuals, he would do anything, even sacrifice his own life. He reveals his inner trauma to only the closest of people.

Weapon: He was taught to be skilled with any bladed weapon. As such, he is proficient with knives, axes, daggers, and spears. However, he has a natural affinity for swords, and was a sword fighting prodigy before the infection started. His sword is made of the infected crystal due to his mutation. His greatest asset, however, is his absolute command of strategy. He became an internationally ranked chess player when he was 14.

Mutation: His mutation caused him to become bonded with the infected crystal itself. Anything that touches his bare skin slowly turns into the crystals. Also, his physical abilities are increased, but only to an Olympic level, not superhuman. The greatest increase is in his synapses. Before, he was just a phenomenal strategist, but now, he can process large amounts of situational data and come up with great plans. However, sometimes, he can get overloaded, which gives him a gigantic migraine.

Extra: He was born as the ruler of a European empire, so his tone is formal and polite, as he was taught to be. His aptitudes for sword fighting and strategy were found at an early age and honed by the best the world had to offer in the areas. This is why the skills are so developed at 17 years old. However, traumatic events have occurred to him. First, he watched his beloved father fatally wound his mother. Then, he was forced to kill his father and put and end to his mother's misery, to which his both his parents gave him their forgiveness. The last to expire was his younger sister. He kept her alive with hopes that she wouldn't be infected, but when she was, he was forced to give her a quick death with snap of her neck. All of his actions weigh heavily on his shoulders.

Appearance:
Kuroko%20no%20Basuke%20-%2002%20-%20Large%2028.jpg

Name: Faith Ernst

Personality: shy, timid, although afraid of others, a great help when someone she cares about, or innocent bystanders are in trouble.

Weapon: a bow and arrows, and she can create gusts of wind with her wings.

Mutation: when she experienced the effects of the crystals, she grew wings. Her mutation is akin to that of an angel, as her wings and hair are as pure white as her soul.

Extra: before the crystals arrival on earth, she had bullying problems at school. Because she was too nice to respond to verbal bullying she was. subject to extreme physical bullying. She has scars on her arms from being pushed through a glass door as well as burn marks from cigarettes and a scar on her leg from surgically fixing her shattered tibia when she was pushed down a flight of stairs. She tends to stick to ranged fighting.View attachment 8724

Name: Seth Collen

Personality: Very quiet,most thought he was mute and never could have thought he was blind by the way he would look around with no problem and know what was where like anyone who could see.

Weapon (Optional, but I would hope you have one):The red strings in the picture,they are pure steal and he uses them for many things.

Mutation (Optional): He was bond with a snake and that is when he went blind,though now his hearing and sense of touch has increased amazingly. He is able to feel the earth and feel anything that's touching the ground with in a mile radius,he's very flexible and fast also with the bones and joint abilities of a snakes along with poisonous fangs with poison as deadly as a Fierce Snake(Inland Taipan).

Extra (Optional):Has two pet snakes(The ones in the picture)Copper and Silver,Blind

Appearance:

(Doesn't ever wear shoes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back