• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed

interested!!
(my favorite dessert is coffee ice cream~)

Interested! I can't resist a good panna cotta
Ooooo I havenโ€™t had that since hs tbh ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ vv good choice

also Iโ€™m so happy youโ€™re interested! Looking forward to your application~

I feel spoiled for choice with all these roles, it's gonna be hard deciding which one to apply for!

I feel spoiled for choice with all these roles, it's gonna be hard deciding which one to apply for!
tbh i spent the most time on all the roles because i wanted to make exciting ones in case people had a difficult time coming up with their own DX so i'm glad you like them~

NOTE: I will be putting the character sheet thread up this weekend when I have some free time to work on it! Currently recovering from a cold~

๐Ÿ‘€

(my favorite dessert is usually whatever has the most peanut butter content)

Awesome! Sorry ended up being busy most of the day. I'm new to this site(came here from FeralFront) so I'm not sure how you guys do the bios is that the character sheet you'll be posting?

Is this roleplay still opened?? If so, I'd love to join. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yup! This is still open!
Awesome! Sorry ended up being busy most of the day. I'm new to this site(came here from FeralFront) so I'm not sure how you guys do the bios is that the character sheet you'll be posting?
no worries! I will create a separate thread specifically for characters and I will provide an outline of what I want to to be written in your character sheet. Itโ€™ll make more sense when itโ€™s up and there are examples :)

a solid bump here before I make the character thread tomorrow

Character Thread
yes yes yes
and i oop
interested!!
(my favorite dessert is coffee ice cream~)
Interested! I can't resist a good panna cotta
social social I'm at work so I'll make a bio for female and a male character in the morning after I get home!
๐Ÿ‘€

(my favorite dessert is usually whatever has the most peanut butter content)
Is this roleplay still opened?? If so, I'd love to join. ๐Ÿ˜Š
alright you wonderful people, the character thread is finally up!! thank you SO SO much for being patient and waiting for me~ i'm super excited to see everyone's characters~ (NOTE: The deadline will be FEB. 6th unless an extension is needed)
character thread link~

Last edited:
i'm so excited! now to just find a fc that fits the regency era look ๐Ÿ˜…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back