• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{StarrieSky & KneelingAngel} Lost in Space

Rony scoffed and yawned. "It's getting late." He said and looked at his watch, it was already past midnight. "We should get some sleep, we have a lot to do for tomorrow." He pushed her legs down and lay his head down on her head as he closed his eyes. "Our parents are going to kill us if when they see us." He laughed tiredly. "Can you imagine, were going to be the youngest astronauts in space. We're going to write history tomorrow." Rony could already picture the headlines in the newspaper and their faces on CNN, it only made him want to into space more.

Sophie chuckled, closing her eyes as well. "They're going to be so proud." She got a bit more comfortable, leaning against Rony. It was going to be amazing. Going to space, searching for their parents, just the two of them together. "It'll be great, just the two of us." Sophie considered Rony her best friend. They grew up together, and had always been friends. Sophie could tell him everything, he was always there. He had showed it again today, going with her even though he didn't want to at first. She loved that about him. "Good night Rony," she muttered tiredly, already half asleep.

Rony was the first to wake, he always woke up before his alarm. It was really horrible mod of the time, but today was a different story. Sophie was laying next to him, snuggled into his side. He felt a blush crawl up his face, but quickly and carefully got out of bed. She didn't even know what she was doing to him. Rony headed into the small bathroom that was attached to his room and took a quick shower and dressing into just his sweatpants. He needed to figure out what to wear under his suit so he headed back into his room and looked at his clothes.

Sophie woke up slowly, stretching her body while yawning. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and saw Rony standing in jut his sweatpants. Her cheeks turned red as her eyes focused on his muscles. She quickly looked away, muttering a "Good morning," to him. She stood up, stretching her arms above her head before she shuffled to the door. "I'll go take a shower and change, be right back." She quickly left the room, closing the door behind her. She leaned against it for a couple of seconds, smiling softly, and then walked to her room where she took a quick shower and changed into a blue tank top and pants.

Rony looked over his shoulder when Sophie spoke up. "Okay." He said, not noticing the color on the others face. "See you at the cafeteria." Rony pulled a white v-neck t-shirt and grabbed his blue NASA jacket before walking out of his room. He headed towards the cafeteria and grabbed some breakfast before sitting down at the usual table, waiting for Sophie to join him as he chewed on a piece of bacon.

Sophie entered the cafeteria, eyes searching among the people for Rony. When she spotted him, she smiled at him with a small wave and then went to grab some breakfast before sitting down at the table. "Hey." She smiled at him before taking a bite from her toast. "Did you sleep well?"

Rony smiled. "With a beautiful girl like you beside me, of course." He teased and winked at Sophie before eating another piece of bacon. "So, what's on your schedule today?" He wondered, taking a sip from his coffee. "I got simulation flights, the only day it comes in handy." Rony laughed. He looked around an noticed NASA's employees walking in. Seemed like some people had had a long night, Jones include. "Here comes the devil." Rony muttered into his cup.

Sophie stuck out her tongue at Rony's tease, used to his antics. "I've got a free day actually, professor Granger is ill and there's no one available to take over." She took a bite from her toast. "Gives me time to prepare for today." Hearing Rony's mutter, she followed his gaze and saw Jones. She sighed. "Rony, he shouldn't have hid the truth from us, but he was only following orders." She reached forward, laying her hand on top of his. "Don't be too hard on him."

Rony scoffed, pulling his hand away from Sophie's. "Our parents are missing and he didn't tell us, I won't forgive him that." He said. "I don't want him to know about our thing either, so sorry if he isn't my best friend right now." Rony took one last bit from his bacon and pushed his plate away as he angrily leaned back in his chair. "I won't forgive him for not telling us when it's this mayor news. A crew of seven is missing, thats the third time they lose a crew on a space shuttle." He wasn't happy and he wasn't going to be kind. He only had his parents, no siblings or anything. The last thing he wanted was to be left behind.

Sophie sighed. "I know it's a big things, but he only followed orders. You know Jones, I'm sure he wanted to tell us but couldn't. And he did tell us in the end, right? Give him some credit." She put her foot on the edge of the chair's sitting area, wrapping her arms around her raised leg. "He cares about us, he watched us grow up. He would have told us if he could." Sophie wasn't happy that it had been kept secret from them either, but she didn't blame anyone. It were the higher ups that kept everything secret, not Jones and the others.

"Whatever." Rony grumbled and clicked his tongue before taking a look at his watch. "Look I have to go, alright?" He got up from his seat and sighed. "Don't forget, quarter to one, you know where." He said and grabbed his mess and placed it for the dishwashers to take. He zipped up his jacket and headed towards the simulation room. He needed to make sure that he didn't fail once, because he didn't want to kill everyone with a bad landing, especially not Sophie. He knew she was just looking out for him, but that didn't make him less pissed off.

Sophie waved sadly to Rony as he left. She hated it when he was angry, especially at something she said. It made her feel like she messed up. With a sigh she stood up, grabbing the tray with her breakfast. She threw away the toast that was still left, appetite lost. Then she placed her dirty tray with the others and left the cafeteria. She'd go have another chat with Greg, try and take the suits and helmets and hide them somewhere. Afterwards she'd go gather all things she had ready for the trip. Then she'd have to wait until it was time. Excitement was slowly filling her body. They were really doing it. It was going to be fun.

Rony got out of the simulator after a couple if rounds. His lift off skills had improved, but he couldn't say that much about the landing. He failed 4/5 and it was annoying him. It was the one thing he needed the most since they weren't going to do the lift off.

Looking at the clock he started to walk away, hopefully Sophie would be there, it was time to meet up and so this. Tiny was excited and nervous at the same time. He was excited because he would actually go to space, but nervous because this mission shouted nothing but FAIL at his head. He shrugged the horrible feeling off and opened the door to where the cargo was. "Sophie?" He whispered. "Are you in here?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophie's head appeared around the edge of a box. "Rony, I'm here!" she whispered. Her head disappeared as she went back to her initial position, sitting down while leaning against a crate. Next to her was a bag with and the suits with helmets. Thanks to Greg she managed to get everything inside without being caught. He had been lookout while she brought everything inside, distracting people that came too close. She was forever grateful to him, and she promised him she'd pay him back when they returned. When, not if. Sophie was confident they would return. She had Rony with her after all.

Rony smiled when he noticed Sophie. He walked in and shit the door quietly. "Got everything?" He asked then noticed the bag. His smiled widened. "Let's suite up, shall we?" He grabbed an overall and pulled it over his clothes. Once done, he went to a crate and pulled out some things so he would fit in. Rony grabbed his helmet and gave Sophie thumbs up. "See you in the rocket. Wait from my sign to get out, alright?" He winked at her and closed the crate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophie grabbed a suit and pulled it on. She walked over to another crate with the bag and helmet under her arm, and removed some things. She then climbed in, turning to Rony and smiling at him. "Alright. See you there." She then ducked and got herself comfortable, putting the helmet and bag next to her. She leaned her head against the crate, closed her eyes and prepared herself for the long wait.

Rony was uncomfortable, but kept entirely still, especially when he heard people come in. Time went faster then he thought when the crate started shaking. He almost yelped when the crate was picked up and placed down. He covered his mouth, silencing his laugh when he heard someone complaining about how heavy the package was.

After a couple of hours when everything was checked up and ready, Jones nodded for launch to start. The countdown started as he watched the screens. He took a sip of coffee, but spit it out when he saw someone climb out of a crate.

Rony climbed out of the crate when the rocket started shaking lightly. "Sophie, lets go!" He said and helped the said girl out of the crate. "Do you have the ducktape?"

"15…14…13…12…"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back