Other Stardew Valley

I am... 

In fact I've been trying to armwrestle people into doing a stardew valley RP with me, but nobody's interested.  B/  

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Stardew Valley! (Sebastian is best bachelor, Maru is best bachelorette <--- perks of being Pansexual: I married both of them with different characters xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe i love this game so much - it feels like no one knows it yet! i love your username that goes with the forum. heh.

So I've barely been able to stop playing since I picked it up, and this game is great!! I would totally do an rp if anyone was willing to start one!

*Raises hand* Me. Ever since it was released I've played it so much it's insane. I ended up marrying Sebastian cuz he's such a cutie ♥

I just got my first child! !!!

Edit: also the person in town that I have the lowest amount of hearts with is Alex with ... 7 hearts.

Last edited:
I just got my first child! !!!

Edit: also the person in town that I have the lowest amount of hearts with is Alex with ... 7 hearts.
Alex is usually one of the last characters I max hearts with. The things he loves are difficult to come by until later in the game, and tbh I don't find him that interesting? In regards to his personality, anyway; I'm not a sports person. c': His life with his grandparents and how he came about living with them was something I enjoyed learning.

Alex is usually one of the last characters I max hearts with. The things he loves are difficult to come by until later in the game, and tbh I don't find him that interesting? In regards to his personality, anyway; I'm not a sports person. c': His life with his grandparents and how he came about living with them was something I enjoyed learning.
Yeah, similar feelings. His personality and interests don't really mesh with mine but I can relate to being raised by older people.

Stardew Valley was personally a game that I accidentally fell in love with, my older sister wanted the game badly and I said, look I'll buy either Omega Ruby or Stardew Valley and she agree for me to buy Stardew Valley. I end up watching her play and it looked entertaining. I was held back because I have terrible time management. Eventually I thought maybe I should start playing the game. I made my own account and well shit. I played over 10 hours worth of the game and married Shane. No regrets. I just can't play it at the moment since I'm trying to catch up with my grades in University.

Been a fan of games such as Stardew Valley ever since the early days of Harvest Moon. And Stardew Valley is right up there in my top ten games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back