• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars

CaptainKirk_33

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone my name is Kirk. I am looking for a partner to role-play Star Wars with since it is one of my favorite fandoms. Specifically a role-play set during the Clone Wars era because the show was goated! I am a literate role-player who will often post 6+ paragraphs if I am really into the plot but I can match your post length just fine. Will provide a writing sample if asked too. I have some rules that I would expect you to follow.

1. Do not control my character
2. Do not kill my character without permission
3. I am ghost friendly so if you get bored or something you can go
4. I do not like playing force user characters so do not expect me to play one
5. I require that you help me plot
6. I am in this for the long term so please be prepared for that
7. F/M is what I do for romance
8. My discord is captainkirk_33 I usually will role-play on there or Gdocs
9. The password is Ashoka if you are interested in roleplaying with me

Fun Stuff

Jedi X Clone trooper
I really want to be the clone in this ship and think it could be interesting dynamic if done well. Of course, this would require planning since we have to take into account that the clones were usually just foot soldiers for the Jedi generals but perhaps we could have the clone be a high ranking clone or the Jedi be a Padawan but OVER 18.

Bounty Hunter X Jedi
Again I would love to be the bounty hunter. The bounty hunters could be tracking down the Jedi or perhaps hunting down an important target that the Jedi stops them from killing and then they both get into a situation where they have to work together.

Those are the main ships I want to do. If you are interested pm me.

Hello! Have you found anyone yet ? (couldn't find a way to PM you, so you will find me in your discord friend requests :ghosthalo:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back