• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Conquest of Huskagar

Sorry for being late,

no it is not but mostly humans is preferable though not unacceptable

Quick question about the colonial sheet. For the capitol does it mean their home capitol across the sea or their main settlement on Huskagar?

SpiralErrant said:
Quick question about the colonial sheet. For the capitol does it mean their home capitol across the sea or their main settlement on Huskagar?
I believe it's the Colonial capitol, it's the only one that really makes sense with the given setting.

Anaxial said:
I believe it's the Colonial capitol, it's the only one that really makes sense with the given setting.
Thanks for that. Just needed to check if I was putting a New in the name or not :P

Anyhoo the the CS is up, not as prettily as I hoped as I was having trouble getting the flag to appear but it worked out in the end.

*sighs* @Bobisdead123 my good man while I appreciate you linking me to this, do so if you think I may be interested in anything but remember that I DESPISE nation building rps with a dark passion. Anything else that seems legit keep me informed my good man, I finally got Ghost in the Machine moving again hopefully.

Jarkov Malachai]*sighs* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18776-bobisdead123/ said:
@Bobisdead123[/URL] my good man while I appreciate you linking me to this, do so if you think I may be interested in anything but remember that I DESPISE nation building rps with a dark passion. Anything else that seems legit keep me informed my good man, I finally got Ghost in the Machine moving again hopefully.
oops meant to link you to a different one lel

my bad. Happens in shit tagging

Bobisdead123 said:
oops meant to link you to a different one lel
my bad. Happens in shit tagging
Ahh that's all right my good man, shit happens. Humans are not infallible, if only we were, my ass would be on mars right now... or talking to a Dredge... Actually no not that last one. You couldn't pay me anything to get near one of those things.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Ahh that's all right my good man, shit happens. Humans are not infallible, if only we were, my ass would be on mars right now... or talking to a Dredge... Actually no not that last one. You couldn't pay me anything to get near one of those things.

[/QUOTE]
but you are a dredge in disguise my friend

Bobisdead123 said:
but you are a dredge in disguise my friend
*snorts* god I would not want to be a Dredge, they have it hard, but bah. were cluttering up this good mans OOC chat with needless banter. I will take my leave now.

I checked out that Inkarnate thing to try and create a map for my future projects but holy guacamole. Props to you dude for your hard work, takes a long time to flesh out some quality maps but it's an awesome tool.

Anaxial said:
I checked out that Inkarnate thing to try and create a map for my future projects but holy guacamole. Props to you dude for your hard work, takes a long time to flesh out some quality maps but it's an awesome tool.
post a link plz, I wanna check it out

Thanks man and yeah it's great tool for things like this and using is actually quite fun

As for the nature of the RP I kinda want it to be about half character driven and half faction driven with the faction leader and special character directing their forces and managing their lands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back