• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Conquest of Huskagar

@Yonsisac I don't mean to be rude, but your post is completely irrelevant to anything happening in the Roleplay, and it seems you're just doing your own thing with these monsters. Your post had no relevance to the continent, had no mention of where your location was and was just very vague in helping us improve upon your post with our own to try and include you.

Four The Magician] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7267-yonsisac/ said:
@Yonsisac[/URL] I don't mean to be rude, but your post is completely irrelevant to anything happening in the Roleplay, and it seems you're just doing your own thing with these monsters. Your post had no relevance to the continent, had no mention of where your location was and was just very vague in helping us improve upon your post with our own to try and include you.
1.i did mention where is my location if you read my CS

2.I have been Very absent in RpN and not wanting to be declared "Inactive" and be removed i made a intro post of the nation itself,as well with my little time i have reading it fully will be hard,that is why i read a few and have a idea what is going on,i would ask what is going on here but most of the time i do with pass experiance in RP,s i get ignored or no info is given

3.i tried to make my own Conflict to contact other Clans/nation Later,that conflict is what is happening,they will contact other nations,to later if contact and trade is good to gain a Hire for the mercs.They will depart soon with not just the investigation of what is going on but with the possibility of geting hired like i said.

In short this is just a intro post to the Problem to my nation so soon i could be NOT declared inatctive and not have the fear of being eliminated from the RP and take all the time i have to read the RP so soon i could make a Better post to join conflicts and other nations

Yonsisac said:
1.i did mention where is my location if you read my CS
2.I have been Very absent in RpN and not wanting to be declared "Inactive" and be removed i made a intro post of the nation itself,as well with my little time i have reading it fully will be hard,that is why i read a few and have a idea what is going on,i would ask what is going on here but most of the time i do with pass experiance in RP,s i get ignored or no info is given

3.i tried to make my own Conflict to contact other Clans/nation Later,that conflict is what is happening,they will contact other nations,to later if contact and trade is good to gain a Hire for the mercs.They will depart soon with not just the investigation of what is going on but with the possibility of geting hired like i said.

In short this is just a intro post to the Problem to my nation so soon i could be NOT declared inatctive and not have the fear of being eliminated from the RP and take all the time i have to read the RP so soon i could make a Better post to join conflicts and other nations
Your post sets up future interaction with all other clans quite well (I assume when you have more time you will interact)

But I have to agree with four, the fantasy beasts don't really fit in with the RP that well. None of us have mentioned them in any form and the GM's fantasy beast isn't nearly as fantasy as yours.

I mean, its not disallowed per say, but it doesn't really fit with everyone else nations.

in conclusion though, if the GM says its ok, its ok and I won't tall further in the subject

Bobisdead123 said:
Your post sets up future interaction with all other clans quite well (I assume when you have more time you will interact)
But I have to agree with four, the fantasy beasts don't really fit in with the RP that well. None of us have mentioned them in any form and the GM's fantasy beast isn't nearly as fantasy as yours.

I mean, its not disallowed per say, but it doesn't really fit with everyone else nations.

in conclusion though, if the GM says its ok, its ok and I won't tall further in the subject
well.....alright will fix will say it was one of THERE imported monsters to the area,like they are not present and are from a another land maybe the Monster was one of there's and needed to put it down as it has gone mad :/ monsters don't fit here will limit them to only be the ones they brought with them making them unique and as well the signature for the mercs,and they would still ask anyway the other nations as they are still not aware well of the place

Yonsisac said:
well.....alright will fix will say it was one of THERE imported monsters to the area,like they are not present and are from a another land maybe the Monster was one of there's and needed to put it down as it has gone mad :/ monsters don't fit here will limit them to only be the ones they brought with them making them unique and as well the signature for the mercs,and they would still ask anyway the other nations as they are still not aware well of the place
perfect solution.

So, when I make my clan (If the creation of factions is still currently available) I was just wondering if anybody liked the idea of having a close by ally that consisted of a smaller though much more elite fighting force.

Leusis said:
So, when I make my clan (If the creation of factions is still currently available) I was just wondering if anybody liked the idea of having a close by ally that consisted of a smaller though much more elite fighting force.
you should either tale the islands below the Brutii pr the island above the Dracos.

Telling me to take an island closer to your own territory, are you saying you accept my offer?

Leusis said:
Telling me to take an island closer to your own territory, are you saying you accept my offer?
Sadly it may be unfair to accept, as I plan on allying the Slyferox and then going to war with someone, who will certainly need help. But @Dtheraider may not be willing to be an offensive ally so in that case I would ally you.

I'll have to accept your alliance, but we will start off as strictly defensive allies. If my prignal plan of getting the slyferox to help.me conquer someone then my guys will come discuss the matter with yours. If he does accept your guys will be free to join me, or join against me. Or stay neutral

Perhaps we should hold off on any attempt at being allies at all (even just defensive) until you get your diplomacy done with Slyferox and see where that goes. I hadn't noticed you were doing such a thing and wouldn't want one faction to get rushed super early into the rp. However if it doesn't work out with that faction I would be glad to recieve any message from you IC to determine our clans relationship with each other.

Bobisdead123 said:
Sadly it may be unfair to accept, as I plan on allying the Slyferox and then going to war with someone, who will certainly need help. But @Dtheraider may not be willing to be an offensive ally so in that case I would ally you.
I'll have to accept your alliance, but we will start off as strictly defensive allies. If my prignal plan of getting the slyferox to help.me conquer someone then my guys will come discuss the matter with yours. If he does accept your guys will be free to join me, or join against me. Or stay neutral
sorry for the delay of a post, but sounds like you understand my race fairly well. The Sylferox would ally under certain conditions which will be revealed in the negotiation, but one of the points is strictly defensive only.

Dracos likes allies... We may end up expanding to the west a small amount but I think Dracos will spend, early game atleast, focusing on helping in its allies in wars and largely keeping its borders still.

Just wondering, would that message about that tournament reach my clan, considering your post stated it was sent to clans in the west, I assume that would mean Argos as well.

Erm.. If you had applied by the time I posted my original post I would have mentioned you by name, seeing as your on the southwestern most island (the one in the corner yes?) With that in mind I don't see why it would not have reached you.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Dracos likes allies... We may end up expanding to the west a small amount but I think Dracos will spend, early game atleast, focusing on helping in its allies in wars and largely keeping its borders still.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I see. Although the Sylferox honestly haven't the slightest dream to expand their borders beyond their island home.

Well maybe someone declares on you? Having the mighty fire mages of Dracos and their ruthless soldiers could provide a valuable asset. So long as you pledge to do the same, should someone seek to steal the lands bestowed unto us by The Red One.

Alright, I'll be sure to respond to such a message in my first post.

Also, it wouldn't hurt for these two peaceful (kind of lol) clans to have the most elite infantry in Huskagar supporting them.

The Brutii need an ally to help them take someone over. Not saying who :)

Also my response will be delayed quite a bit because I have to do school in school for some reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back