• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Conquest of Huskagar

Just make it so that your magic users power is limited by range and, lets say that magic drains people so they may only perform it in limited amounts before they need to rest. But if you have several magic users together they can create more powerful spells with greater range.

I think I pretty much have the CS done. I'm going to leave the WIP for the time being while I work out how the two characters should look like and why Braum is so significant.

Yonsisac said:
Im a little confuse the employer must be a nother clan or something?
it can be a clan or a colonial nation. Or no one (otherwise available)

Just letting all the mercs and colonials know; you guys would have access to basic cannons. Cannons were invented before the musket or flintlock

Okay. So, my introductory post doesn't really go anywhere, but that is just cause Sondheim kind of keeps to itself unless it's hand is forced, so it will be a bit before we get involved against the colonists and try to form alliances and such.

Okay! We're starting! If that's the case could I make the suggestion that people post their finished Character sheets in the Overview tab? That way it can be used as an easy go to tab if we need to view basic info since the sign up tab seemed to turn into a second OOC chat.

SpiralErrant said:
Okay! We're starting! If that's the case could I make the suggestion that people post their finished Character sheets in the Overview tab? That way it can be used as an easy go to tab if we need to view basic info since the sign up tab seemed to turn into a second OOC chat.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Also, I have some phsyio I must get to but I'll post when back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back