• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Wars: The Last Platoon

Literally about to write up a campaign for the Star Wars FFG tabletop game set in the imperial remnant era, glad to see that it’s getting the love it deserves, it’s the era with the most opportunity.

Regardless, are you taking sheets still?

Sleep is for the weak, and I can’t sleep. You’re getting a demoman or a special forces trooper, we’ll see which soon enough.

Perfect. I've been looking for an excuse to pull out my disgruntled military engineer/mechanic.

Interested!
Interested!!!
Would love to fill in that 7th spot 😤
Gattling blaster Goes Brrrrrrrr. (Interested.)
Tentative interest with another maybe, do you prefer IRL faceclaims or would realistic artwork be allowed? Also looking at your gallery/lore, where do other stormtrooper subtypes sit, such as the Imperial Storm Commandos? Though it seems you have your slots with what's here sans one.
Put me on the backlog list. I'd be super interested.

Just wanted to ping you folks to let you all know that I'd be happy to take on another one or two players.

If you've changed your minds I thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back