• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Eternal Empire

What type of era would you like to roleplay in?

• Old Republic Era?

• Clone Wars? (Prequel Trilogy)

• Clone Wars AU? (where Anakin doesn't turn to the Dark Side)

• Galactic Civil War? (Original Trilogy)

• First Order and Resistance? (Sequel Trilogy)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I may or may not be interested, depending on my schedule in the future. But yeah, count me in for now.

I do hope we can have non human characters as well as non force users. Looking forward to his.

Oh and will we all be on one side or in a unified party? I ask as I've found it tends to get difficult if there's two player occupied sides in an RP, tracking events can get rather hectic.

To simply put it, if you've played Star Wars The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, it will follow a similar story to that. An ancient empire has come forth to claim that galaxy and end the war between Jedi (Republic) and Sith (Sith Empire), and both sides have to unify in order to stay alive. Nooguy Nooguy

Actually, in this case, it's the enemy of my enemy is actually my enemy, but my enemy which conveniently happens to be the enemy of my enemy as well is more of an enemy to both me and my enemy, and so I should team up with my enemy to defeat this greater enemy that's also their enemy first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back