• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: The Creed

LibbyM098

Ras Elased had grown sick of this planet. He had gotten no where with his leads on other Mandalorians. It seemed his sauce of information was inaccurate and liked leading him on a wild goose chase.

He walk into a small pub and sat down in the corner of the room, feeling defeated once again.
Ras was growing sick of the taste of failure.

The only thing he needed was a way of this planet.
His attention was grabbed when a fight started to brake out in the pub and people started placing bets on who the winner would be.

Ras shook his head as he watched. There was no honor on this planet. It was only about greed and fighting for money.
It was run by the Hutts so you really couldn't expect the place to be much of a planet.

Shiv-K'tall landed in the hutta Spaceport. Not his first choice, but he needed supplies, repairs and fuel. Plus he needed a good drink. and there happened to be a pub that looked Promising.

However there looked like a brawl was about to start. Now Shiv-K'tall had a long flight, and was irritable. So he went over and broke it up. "Enough, everyone go back to your drinks, dancers or drugs." He said as caught sight of Ras Elased. Shiv-K'tall walked over to him. " Su cuy'gar, Copaani gaan? " Shiv-K'tall asked.

Last edited:
Ras' eyes widened under his helmet when he noticed the other Mandalorian walk through the door. Looked like he wasn't going to have to kill the man that gave him the intel.

He sat back and watched the Mandalorian calm down the situation and then make his way over to the table that Ras was sitting at.

Ras looked him up and down wondering if he was actually a real Mando, but that thought was soon confirmed when the man spoke in his native tongue.

"Ni linibar a lot or'atu then a gaan."
He pointed to the seat across the table from him, inviting him to sit down.

"Ni've been echoy'la par cuun adate."
Ras looked over his the other Mandalorian's armor and smiled slightly underneath his helmet.
It felt so good to be speaking his own language again. It actually gave him a form of comfort.

Ras and his father would only ever speak to each other in Mando'a. It was their way of keeping the creed alive.

"I'm guessing you're in the market for a ride off this Osik of a planet. If that's the case, I could help you out." Shiv-K'Tall said. "I'm Shiv-K'Tall Ordo, Captain of the Vornsker." Shiv-K'Tall said, extending his hand for Ras to shake.

Ras stood to his feet and shook Shiv-K'Tall's outstretched hand. It was good to finally be with one of his own.

He nodded slightly at his brother's words and sighed.
"You're right. My last pilot had other business once they dropped me off."

He sat back down and looked across the table at Shiv.
It almost felt unreal, having found one of his own sitting across the table.
"I'm Ras Elased son of Capella Taurus."

Ras new his adopted father was well respected in the Mandalorian people, before he passed.
His father was an amazing warrior and a good man who obeyed the code even in death.
Ras was proud to call him his father. But he did carry the pain and guilt of Capella's death.
He still remember that fateful night.
They had fought so hard against the Nexu that had attacked them. They just hadn't expected the number of Nexu that had attacked, but Ras was just a teenager then and now was no time for dwelling on what happened.
Ras was here to find his people and re-build the creed and find a safe place for all the new Foundlings. They must rebuild in order to survive.

"Well then, you got a pilot." Shiv-K'Yall said as he got up and lead Ras to his ship. The Ship was a heavily modified VCX-100 light freighter. "Here she is, The Vornsker, The fastest ship in the outerrim." Shiv-K'tall boasted. "Once we're in orbit, I'll get in touch with my contact in the bothan spynet. we'll be able to find more Mando'ade." Shiv-K'Tall said,

Ras walked beside Shiv-K'Tall as they made their way to his new brother's mighty ship.

When they arrived to it's location, Ras couldn't help but raise and eyebrow under his helmet at Shiv-K'Tall's gloating. It wasn't the fact that he was obviously proud of his ship, but it was obvious that Shiv was boasting like any other pilot.
All pilots thought that their ship was better then anyone else's. It was much the same like how Stormtroopers liked to boast about how well they could fire a blaster. Most of it was all Blurrg Dung.
Ras would make a judgement for himself how well the Vornsker would fly.

He nodded slightly when K'Tall mentioned about Mando'ade once they where in orbit.
"Good. It's going to be harder and harder to find our people with the more time that passes."

An old looking droid walked up to the two. "Master Hu'yay will help you get settled in on the ship. Both my gear and myself are in need of a good through cleaning." Shiv-K'Tall said as he removed his helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back