• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Spark of Rebellion

I love me some Star Wars friends! And I also love me some imperials. Would it be kosher for me to write an imperial naval officer, to assist this big bad inquisitor? Think along the lines of Piett, with a pinch of Thrawn. Got me a playby and everything ready to provide some noice opposition and stories for this.

I love me some Star Wars friends! And I also love me some imperials. Would it be kosher for me to write an imperial naval officer, to assist this big bad inquisitor? Think along the lines of Piett, with a pinch of Thrawn. Got me a playby and everything ready to provide some noice opposition and stories for this.
Ooh would you mind some collaboration on that officer? He could tie into my character's back story!

Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long NapalmHuffer NapalmHuffer

Hey, if you two read my character's backstory, he is also a stradegical genius. Think about it, me and Napalm's character could be rivals, fighting in massive navel battles that would be the largest in Galatic History! Think of all the possibility!

Ooh would you mind some collaboration on that officer? He could tie into my character's back story!

Of course. That'd be more than welcome!

He'd be a veteran of the Clone Wars. One who went through a lot, and saw a lot of good soldiers, and fellow officers die, which traumatised the idealistic democrat who enlisted. Was perhaps even a POW, and when the war finally ended, he was rescued. By the time he got out, Order 66 had happened.

For his service, and refusal to give up intelligence, he was promoted. And since that point on, he's risen in ranks, until becoming an admiral of the Empire's fifth fleet, and committing some atrocities in the Outer Rim. All in the name of the galactic unity he had sacrificed his youth for. No longer a young supporter of the Republic, and now a fully fledged ideologue of the new regime, however, not as dogmatic as Tarkin and others closer to the Emperor.

I could see EPOC doing jobs for your character. Mass extermination is its specialty.

Hey, if you two read my character's backstory, he is also a stradegical genius. Think about it, me and Napalm's character could be rivals, fighting in massive navel battles that would be the largest in Galatic History! Think of all the possibility!

I don't mean to cause any offence, but I would somewhat prefer to write smaller scale engagements, rather than an all in, battle royale. Let there be some build up, before the war really begins to heat up.

Napalm, EPOC is a character. If you look on the previous page, I linked to the new OOC and the CS :D. Let's move the discussion to the OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back