• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP - Interest Check

Riddler

Being sane is for the weak.

Hello everyone! I am currently pondering the idea of whether or not starting a Star Wars RolePlay. I'm sure there are some intense Star Wars fans atm and are looking for an RP. Pretty much all I need from you is to say whether you are in or not! Btw the setting is right after the movie so. Spoiler alert y'all

- Rae is with Luke

- Kylo Ren is Injured

- The Empire is regaining it's power

- Han Solo is dead.

I'd be interested. Are we talking just roleplaying or dice, as in Force and Destiny or Age of Rebellion?

Today is the end of the Republic. The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder. At this very moment, in a system far from here, the New Republic lies to the galaxy! While secretly supporting the treachery of the loathsome Resistance! This fierce machine which you have built, upon which we stand, will bring an end to the senate, to their treacherous fleet, all remaining systems will bow to the First Order! And will remember this, as the last day of the Republic!

I'm in as long as I get to play a guy like Hux. Hux is bae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back