• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars Old Republic era

Cale Tucker

Humanity's Last Hope
I just thought I would toss this here before I thought of fleshing it out extensively in case no one was interested. I was thinking, alternate universe... What if we made the major and minor factions... What if there was no war, or what if the minors offered more than just alliances and minor help. One big problem for the war was manpower, that's why there wasn't any overly massive fleets like the Clone Wars had. There was pressure, stretching, things were tight and if you didn't rush you could have lost it all. I'll be honest, I'm no expert on the Old Republic, and I'm not one on Star Wars, but I know a lot. I've actually went backwards in my preference. First it was the Rebellion, then Clone Wars, now I feel like giving the Old Republic some love, anyone with me?

It might be around 3500-3000, to where the factions would have grinded so hard they dwindled until they were barely recognizeable, and more or less Corporations, or high ranking people took charge,for major factions anyway. Minor factions would he at their prime, at least in the beginning, unless the majors regain strength quickly, which would partially rely on the minor factions. A minor might be able to provide shipyards, ships, manpower, weapons, tech, etc. If they wanted to. They could think of it as someone else doing the dirty work for them, or try and compete themselves.

If enough people get interested, I'll be doing more research and fleshing out a better interest check. If you have ideas or suggestions, do tell.

I was just thinking, what if we could make history, and yes using the knowledge we know about star wars. Kick it up a notch, use different tactics. We might know the future, but we only knew what the future could have been, and what didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back