• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Mercenaries

Jagson

One Thousand Club
If you have the credits the Red Legion will help. Weither it be taking out one planetary dictator to replace it with another dictator. Break up cartels, or do the sketchy stuff the Republic/ Empire doesn't want the public to ever know about.

They have seen conflict during every war going back to the Jedi Civil War some five thousand years ago.

Now in the heat of the Galactic Civil War they are offered their biggest pay day. Take out the rebellions command staff.

It won't be pretty but it's a job

Cool beans. As a proud loyal imperial citizen I whole heartedly support this RP decision. I can give this RP a shot. I think I'll bring my trandoshan heavy weapons guy in. That or my kel dor character.

This sounds interesting. I could come up with a character that would be part of your Red Legion. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll put something together.

Kill rebel scum? Very unusual for me, I am usually after stormtoopers and moths. But if the credits is good... There is a first time for everything.

This is precisely why I joined this site. I'm all in, and I've been itching to be part of a 'wretched hive of scum and villainy' for quite some time.

Alright everyone I'm going to get the character sheet up. For OOC/Lore do you all want it here or on discord?

I could do either as well, Discord might be quicker to establish everything though.

I wasn't sure if this RP was gonna go down, but if you guys are down I'll give it a shot. I'm fine either way.

Character sheet

Jagson Jagson when you say "species" in the character sheet, can we play non-humans? Are they allowed in Red Legion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back