• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Galaxy Lost

Grammatic

Knight of Nevermore
Roleplay Type(s)
Basic run down only for this interest check, if you have any questions you can ask and Ill answer, but Ill save the in depth lore for the Main Thread.

This rp will be set in the time after the death of Emperor Palpatine aboard the Second Death Star. The New Republic is founded from the Rebel Alliance, and the Empire has fractured into numerous warring factions. Minor factions are beginning to rise up to claim the galaxy that is now in turmoil.

You have the choice of either being a member of the New Republic, the leader of one of the Imperial Remnant factions, or will you lead one of the myriad of smaller factions, long suppressed by the power of the Empire, but now free to make their move at Galactic control? This rp will not follow exact Star Wars lore, instead we will basically be making it up as we go along.

So if you are interested, please say so.

Good to see interest, Ill start making the thread while we wait for a few more people.

I'm interested in this as well, wouldn't mind being king of a few systems in the Outer Rim that have been freed from the Empire's control

I'm interested in this as well, wouldn't mind being king of a few systems in the Outer Rim that have been freed from the Empire's control

You can do that for certain!

Sounds interesting, But I am interested in how our characters would interact. 

In terms early on, you will mostly be interacting with your own faction members. I am hoping we will get enough players in both Imperial and New Republic groups that they can interact with each other through the courses of the coming war. For the independents, their interactions will be talking to both of the major powers, trying to form connections, or talking with other independents, forming new powers. I am still working out some of the deeper rules myself.

@Broncos @LadyPilate

In terms early on, you will mostly be interacting with your own faction members. I am hoping we will get enough players in both Imperial and New Republic groups that they can interact with each other through the courses of the coming war. For the independents, their interactions will be talking to both of the major powers, trying to form connections, or talking with other independents, forming new powers. I am still working out some of the deeper rules myself.

okay okay sounds good so far. 

Ok, I started making the main thread, and it should be ready by tomorrow, so hopefully, we can get the rp started in a few days.

Alright, I will make the first post when I get out of school today, so hurry with your cct! So excited!

Basically, we have had mostly a few introductions, along with a single talk between characters, so ya, not much yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back