• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Fate of the Force

btw I kinda hate the whole kick out the stromtroopers thing cause I think the brain chip part was unnecessary. Regardless of that I hate how apparently @drumerboi's character knows exactly what my character does even though he's not with them. Like him finding them in the temple cause of a slight noise was kinda bullshit.

Not to mention Revan's presence acts as white noise for any force sensitive. It's like listening for a. 22 shot during a 100mm artillery bombardment

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Felucia is a wild world ruled by beasts who worship the jedi

@Natevess If you're ready to post I got a point of entry on Dantooine where Starkiller and Severus are hunting a Sith Lord on orders from Palpatine.

Ok if you look in the overview there is brief overview of the Inter Sith Conflict

I put that there because that is where I hope to get @Natevess into the story alonf with the two neutral jedi out there

We are going to Dantooine basically and I am calling this arc Dawns of Dantooine

The Rebel Alliance is trying to gain fruitfull allies which they haven't had since the Wookies joined the Rebels. They are trying to recruit the Kage Warriors who told them of a sith lord who has kidnapped a number of their warriors and taken them to Dantooine. So the RA has sent the characters of the Rebel Player to assist with the situation. Starkiller and Severus has already been sent there.

@Blarg222 and @drummerboi

After Blarg's character's experiment to become a super soldier he will be sent to Felucia. If @Revan The Courier doesn't control the Felucians by then, then I will.

okay thank you i didn't mean for anyone to get in trouble or anything

okay thank you i didn't mean for anyone to get in trouble or anything

am i allowed to kill general kota? just asking

okay well i left my comment opend so at least cetus caused some damige i was atculy planning for him to be interrogated but it's you rp :)

The stormtroopers are clones, if your guy is not a clone then he can't be a trooper. He'd have to apply to become an Imperial Officer.

Well then we can say he the process changed his looks as well.

I decided the process made him a super Pre Vizla so he looks like this

Review_PreVizslaTCW_stillB.jpg

What? Are u really following that whole Prequel thing with the clones? Btw I'm pretty sure they revised it so they weren't clones anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back