• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Fate of the Force

I am playing the Emperor by the way, the Ebon Hawk still in orbit over Moraband. Moraband itself is a desolate place with a bunch of ruins.

yeah i know about moraband it's where sith come to train so do i have to edit my entire reply? it will take a while since i have to edit a massive portion of my charicters backround...

okay well my charicter's off to the ship but he know's that there's jedi but he's only going to take order's from his master.

Up to you, although it's hard to find a reason to be in an uncharted system, which no one has been to for a few thousand years. Maybe a stowaway on the hawk?

@Blarg222 there are no mandalorians. It was a force manifestation of Revan's time during the mandalorian war. The 'soldiers' thought the stormtroopers were mandalorians. Due to it being a manifestation of a mandalorian ambush.

@drummerboi I am asking you to put more detail into your posts, you did travel very far in a series of "then" and "ands"

This may not be a detailed RP but we're not a simple one either. I haven't seen anything like that in simple RPs I have participated in.

(Also any major travel needs to be agreed upon by the rest of the party. Just to get to the nearest known hyperspace route is two days travel from Korriban

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back