• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness

ChrisReaper

Demon Slayer
diDg.jpg

2,763 B.B.Y.

The Sith-Mandalorian War now rages into it's second year. After a spate of initial victories, the Great Sith Empire, amazingly, finds itself on the defensive. For every Mandalorian soldier taken out, he is replaced by ten more. Out of nowhere, they have been supplied with vast amounts of star destroyers, fleet runners and have been wiping out whole contingents of Dark Side warriors at an alarming rate. The Sith simply cannot make sense of this and have struggled to hold back the Mandalorian onslaught. The Galactic Republic has officially declared neutrality in the conflict and has steadfastly denied supplying the Mandalorians with their new wonder weapons, which have thus far, decimated the Sith forces. The One Sith'ari, Darth Magus, ruler of the Sith Empire has employed every tactic to try and turn back the Mandalorians, but time is running out. Many of the higher ranking Sith, suspect that there is far more going on behind the scenes and that there is an unknown third party working from the shadows, which has somehow resulted in a turn of Mandalore's fortunes. The Jedi Council have vowed to stay out of the war, but find themselves under increasing suspicion from not only the Sith, but from the Senate as well. One thing is for certain, if the Sith do not figure something out soon, this could mean the end of the Great Sith Empire...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So out of my utter disappointment with the Rise Of Skywalker, and delving back into Legends, I came up with this little plot. In essence the Sith are the good guys here trying to uncover and expose a vast conspiracy set in motion by a powerful secret society within the ranks of the Jedi...a shadow government known only as the Council Of First Knowledge. This is basically just an initial interest check.

Star Wars: Defiance & Darkness OOC & Signup

Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness IC

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm interested. My favorite class is Sith Inquisitor.

Yea this will include all old era Sith Empire ranks which are as follows

The One Sith'ari (Emperor)
Sith Mages
Sith Inquisitors
Sith Assassins
Sith Marauders
Sith Acolytes

*All ranks except Acolytes have the general title of Sith Lord, regardless of their specific rank. Similarly all Sith, save for Acolytes use the moniker of "Darth".

ChrisReaper ChrisReaper So where will our characters be when the RP starts? trying to figure out occupation and all that

Well that depends on who or what you want your character to be. I plan on having the RP start off with my character in front of a High Sith Tribunal trying to explain his theories about why he thinks there may be a conspiracy on the part of both the Jedi and Republic in supplying Mandalore with weapons and manpower far more than what the Mandalorians themselves should be capable of.

O exciting. I am absolutely a star wars nut especially for the Old Republic Era. Now I will just have to decide on what to play. Inquisitor/Assassin is usually my go to. But looks like a Juggernaut/Marauder and a Sith Agent if that is an option? Or potentially a Jedi that does not support the off hands approach and sees the Sith's struggle still a painful loss to the people they rule and recognizes the Mandolorian threat

Last edited:
So what's each Sith rank do?

Sith'ari- Pretty much self explanatory...it's basically the emperor.
Magistrate- High ranking politicians.
Inquisitor- Head of military intelligence, specializing in sensitive/classified extractions. Heads up all interrogations.
Assassins- The elite of the Marauder class. Best warriors of the Sith Empire. Top light saber combatants, specializing in tracking and neutralizing specific military targets.
Marauders- Foot soldiers and backbone of the Sith armies. Trained to be warriors above any and all else.
Acolytes- Sith apprentices. They have not yet received the title of "Darth" and cannot be yet called Sith Lords.

Is this still open?

Very much open...see link to OOC in above post.

O exciting. I am absolutely a star wars nut especially for the Old Republic Era. Now I will just have to decide on what to play. Inquisitor/Assassin is usually my go to. But looks like a Juggernaut/Marauder and a Sith Agent if that is an option? Or potentially a Jedi that does not support the off hands approach and sees the Sith's struggle still a painful loss to the people they rule and recognizes the Mandolorian threat

Not quite sure what a Sith Agent is...but if it falls into one of the generalized above categories, than go for it.

So a Sith Assassin for certain. What I mean for a Sith/Imperial Agent (If its allowed) IS a non force sensitive imperial Spy sort of individual. Intelligent, Part of the more military special ops sort of side rather than just the Sith Order.

So a Sith Assassin for certain. What I mean for a Sith/Imperial Agent (If its allowed) IS a non force sensitive imperial Spy sort of individual. Intelligent, Part of the more military special ops sort of side rather than just the Sith Order.

Sure I guess, an agent would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back