• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [Closed]

The force wardens are recruiting
Well the Wardens certainly seem to be a good fit as far as their philosophy goes, but I don't know how he'll feel about the organization. Actually, if he's a fairly fresh convert (as I'm imagining is going to be the case), I don't know how well he'd feel about any organization. Especially if he's a One Sith deserter. Which would make sense, except that his fighting style is far too... let's go with "flashy", for such a covert organization. Unless they've thrown that out the window with this war?
(Damn it. He's going to have to be edgy isn't he? XD)

The Grey could indeed use some more folk! And the jedi are accruing quite a fun start.

But leaving the Sith, depending on if it is from the One Sith or the Sith Warlords, you may end up having individuals Hunt you down.
Oh I wouldn't expect any less than for him to be constantly being hunted down.

I may also have to make a jedi character as well, namely the one that caused/inspired him to leave the sith.

Well the Wardens certainly seem to be a good fit as far as their philosophy goes, but I don't know how he'll feel about the organization. Actually, if he's a fairly fresh convert (as I'm imagining is going to be the case), I don't know how well he'd feel about any organization. Especially if he's a One Sith deserter. Which would make sense, except that his fighting style is far too... let's go with "flashy", for such a covert organization. Unless they've thrown that out the window with this war?
(Damn it. He's going to have to be edgy isn't he? XD)

Oh I wouldn't expect any less than for him to be constantly being hunted down.

I may also have to make a jedi character as well, namely the one that caused/inspired him to leave the sith.
Flashy isn't a problem. They're allied with clan ordo so subtlety isn't much a concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back