• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars AU Plot

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Hello there! I'm looking for a partner (or multiple partners) to do the plot below with me. My only requirements are that you please write more than one line per most, preferably a paragraph, and that you please inform me if you no longer wish to RP with me. Thank you!

The Plot
The Jedi never visited Tatooine. Anakin Skywalker was never found by the Jedi. Years later, at the beginning of what is now to be deemed the Clone Wars, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi crash lands on Tatooine whilst on a solo mission. Stranded and unable to fly off the planet or call for help, he heads for the nearest city, looking for someone to fix his ship. Directed toward a shop, he meets a slave who seems to be strong with the Force, Anakin Skywalker.

Optional Addition
- Obi-Wan is not a Jedi, but became a Sith after Qui-Gon's death.

I'd prefer to play Anakin, which means I'm looking for an Obi-Wan. Post here or PM me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back