• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Trek

Space_mom

Is there any star trek players here? I'm new to this site and I would like if someone pointed me in their direction. 

Hi! I think you're going in the right direction, looking at the people you've already stumbled across. I actually don't know a lot of star trek players on here either, but what I've done is look at threads of people looking for star trek roleplays and scroll down to look at the people that commented. That way you can see who's into star trek and looking for a rp. Sorry I couldn't be of more help! I wish I had a whole network of Star Trek players at my disposal to point out to you haha.

Jolan Tru.

Riov Zelina Maze, RRW In Shadows She Lurks at your service!

Been looking for trekkies myself. 

Had this great idea for a MACO RP a while back. Everyone hated it.

I'd be interested! But not playing as canon characters, mostly OCs in the ST verse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back