• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: USS Freedom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Nuitari Delphiki

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
The USS Freedom. The first, and last of its kind. A ship designed for war.

Built at the height of tensions between the Klingons and the Federation, the USS Freedom was designed by Captain Derrick Walker and rapidly built and deployed to monitor the neutral zone where Klingon territory began. A frightening move by the Admiral, one that gained him lots of skepticism.

It was able to fly at warp 8 comfortably, warp 9 if necessary. It was equipped with the latest Phasers and Photon Torpedos, the likes of which had never been seen in the Federation. It’s design far surpassed any ship in the fleet. Its advanced tractor beam and foot-ready soldiers meant that it could handle any threat, exterior or interior. It was also equipped with a weapon code-named Genesis Device - a terraforming device originally designed to create life, instead it wiped out all life in the biosphere it was tested in and destroyed the planet it inhabited.

Having just completed a rescue mission from a klingon attack on a federation ship, the USS Freedom calmly patrols her sector, the only ship in the area, able to defend itself and other ships. However, there is unsteady tension between the Captain and his First Officer. The Captain ordered the ship to rescue survivors of a Federation ship rather than pursue the enemy into Klingon space. The First Officer did not take kindly to these orders, and seems to have hard resentment towards his Commanding Officer. Feeling these tensions, the crew has seemingly split. Some supporting the Captain, and some supporting the First Officer. This tension made normal operations difficult, as some people were hesitant to follow the Captain's orders, out of fear of retaliation of the FIrst Officer.

Will this tension tear the ship apart? And if there is a mutiny, who would win? Only time can tell.

All positions will be open, except for the Captain, of course. That means the first officer is open for grabs. Any NPC's will be controlled by anyone in the RP.

idk i just felt like it was identifying features, something to make the character yours.

Okay. I would prefer that anyone wanting to join would add a character sheet so i know who im dealing with.

Its just that while I do want to play, I am a bit discouraged because I invested a lot of time And work into characters And RPs on this site that never took off or ended after a week And I dont wanna do it anymore. So given that I am the only one currently active here I am waiting fór ať least one other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back